How do you stand out from the crowd?
Forrest Tuff is a Film Producer, Keynote Speaker, CEO & Founder of One Vision Productions - an award-winning multimedia production and branding agency. He is also one of the few Accredited Speakers of Toastmasters International.
On this episode, Forrest demonstrates how branding and speaking are intertwined. He constantly emphasizes how crucial communication skills are, no matter the business industry you are in. He is on a mission to serve his clients by helping them stand out as speakers and business owners, create customer loyalty and be inspirational.
Listen as Forrest shares:
- how communication skills are key to company growth
- how to be effective as a speaker
- how to fully prepare for a speaking engagement
- the 3 key elements of branding yourself
- how to overcome imposter syndrome when starting out
- why stories are so impactful
- how to effectively engage with audiences
- different speeches for different occasions
- why a website is always better than social media
- how crucial a network is in the speaking business
...and so much more!
Connect with Forrest:
Remember to subscribe, give a rating and a review.
Feel free to reach out on: