S2:E19 Using Social Media to Create a Thriving Adoptee Community
October 06, 2022
In today's conversation with host Adoptee Lisa Ann, our guests touch on the use of social media to connect to other adoptees. We tackle the benefits of using the various platforms such as Facebook pages, Facebook groups, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok to create a thriving community.
Please join us in this roundtable discussion, where Wandering Tree Podcast welcomes back to the show Emma Stevens and Lorah Gerald. Experience the fellowship of a simple a group of connected adoptees talking about the lived experience with socials.
Want to connect with the guests?
Check them out using the following links:
- Lorah Gerald, The Adopted Chameleon, can be found on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Pinterest via her website https://lorahgerald.com/
- Merchandise available at her Adoptee Shop https://lorahgerald.com/shop
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Emmastevens99
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/emmastevensthegatheringplace
- Message: @emmastevensthegatheringplace
- Twitter & TikTok: @emmastevensTGP
- The Gathering Place: An Adoptee's Story found on: Amazon.com