Angelia truly lives her life for Jesus
“Sometimes we don’t get to see the increase of the seeds that have been planted in others’ lives, but I believe God gets the increase if we keep doing what He said for us to do. That’s the blessing. That’s the Peace that passes all understanding & the Joy that you can’t explain. It’s given to you - not on your works, but about your Love & your Will to be keep being His Hands & Feet.”
If you’re asking the Question: What does God want me to do?
- “Do something - Do something!”
- “Once you start planting those seeds it’s hard to stop doing it.”
- “We look at what we’re giving, instead of looking at what we’re getting.”
Why is the church in America declining?
- “We want to be people pleasers instead of God pleasers.”
- “People are going to speak positive or negative. If you’re a people pleasing person, you can never please everyone.”
- “Serve like the Word says to serve.”
*** “I’m grateful that I get to lift up the name of Jesus & I get to share my faith & hope with others. There’s no greater reward than that.”
Treasure House of Hope
Podcast with Michael McKnight: Addiction & Homelessness DON’T have the Final Word
More info about Treasure House in this podcast…https://www.southeastcc.org/podcasts/housing-and-bread-making-with-treasure-house-of-hope-angelia-and-dwight
You can find “Ordinary People Extraordinary Things” anywhere you listen to podcasts or Check out the links below....⬇️
Any advice should be confirmed with a qualified professional.
All rights reserved: Ordinary People Extraordinary Things
Stories shared by guests may not always be shared views of OPET.
Being a guest does not mean OPET approves of every decision or action in the guests' life.
We all have a story, all of us, share your story. You don't have to have the perfect answer or the perfect life - share what Jesus is doing in your life. This is an easy, real way to witness & share your testimony.