S03E07 The Feel Gratitude Don't Talk Gratitude Episode
December 13, 2023
Theresa Destrebecq & Vincent Musolino
Check-In: What cause would you be willing to give up your life for?
- gratitude can help us out of dark places
- attitude of gratitude is not the same as a practice of gratitude
- gratitude practice as a daily ritual
- gratitude as a feeling, not necessarily saying "Thank you."
- feeling proud rather than just lucky
- Who are you grateful for who supported something you are proud of?
- Characteristics that supported the achievement - who helped to develop those characteristics in you?
- Strangers who helped you - being grateful for the unseen people
- The emotion of gratitude - not just talking about it, but feeling into it with eyes closed
- Recognition is not the same as gratitude
- Waiting for recognition leads us unto a dangerous path
- Gratitude comes from within, recognition is external
- Gratitude is the feeling, recognition is the action
- What's the prerequisite to gratitude?
- Doing gratitude isn't the same as feeling gratitude
- Creating the pause and intention to feel gratitude
- Habit stacking - way of creating new habits on top of old habits
- Speaking gratitude out loud can be powerful
More yummy content on leaderlearner.fm