10 Questions with Tim Lazor, President of The Convenience Marketing Group
Tim Lazor, along with host Joan Zaczyk, discuss the value of a creating a Podcast focussed on marketing in the convenience industry. They cover the need for Retailers, Distributors and Suppliers to differentiate their companies, products and services, and how this can grow sales and margins.
Tim answers these questions:
1. Why are you creating a marketing podcast for the Convenience Industry? What's the value?
2. What drives you nuts about the current state of marketing in the Convenience Industry?
3. What value should convenience leaders expect from a marketing-focused podcast?
4. What is the Convenience Store Marketing Manifesto? What does Redefining The Future Of Convenience Store Marketing, Communications & SALES SUCCESS involve?
5. What is the thinking behind it? What is your vision of marketing in the Convenience Industry's future?
6. Talk about your approach to creating meaningful marketing differentiation as it applies to the Convenience Industry?
7. Why is marketing differentiation important in the Convenience Industry category today?
8. How and Where do leaders in the Convenience Industry start this differentiation?
9. Give me an example? What and where are the points a Convenience Industry leader can use marketing differentiation?
10. Where can folks in the convenience industry learn more?