How To Create C-Store Point-Of-Sale Campaigns That Crush It & Grow Sales In 9 Steps.
The Three FOUNDATIONAL Questions
1. What do you believe about your convenience stores that make them unique and different from competitors? And what is your specific point of view about the convenience store industry and its customers today?
2. What is the new value you are creating for customers this month? What is the new value you are creating in your stores to get new customers onto your lot and into your stores buying more stuff?
3. Before you create a new point-of-sale marketing campaign, what specific competitors do you want to challenge with it? Who will you take business from?
Point Of Sale How To's:
1. Create your point-of-sale campaign for a specific target audience
2. Demand a bigger idea or a “hook” in your point-of-sale campaign
3. Attach sales goals to your point-of-sale campaign
4. Create point-for-sale for the medium that carries the message
5. Point of sale campaigns must communicate first; be creative second.
6. Consider the "tone" of your point-of-sale campaign
7. Minimize words
8. Know what specific action you want the customer to take
9. Have Fun & Never Be Ignored!
Tim Lazor, President.