Digital Marketing Ideas To Grow C-Store Customer Counts & Sales.
January 26, 2022
In this episode, Convenience Marketing Group President Tim Lazor interviews Luke Maurer.
Luke is CEO of Digital Marketing firm Ad Giraffe AND owner of BJ Maurer Ford Dealership. He brings a 1-2 marketing punch and perspective to the C-Store Industry when he discusses:
- The essential, but sometimes taken-for-granted role cars play in the convenience industry (How else do most customers get on the lot?)
- EV vs Gas cars. Implications for C-stores.
- The dramatic beginnings of the family business during the Great Depression.
- How to use digital and social media to reach c-store customers in real time and engage with them.
- The robust c-store capabilities Facebook brings to the marketplace.
- Thinking about C-store Customer Lifetime Value.
Questions C-STORES Must Answer
- How to get out of the “2 items for a low price” rut.
- Where should you start digital marketing to reach more customers and get more foot traffic on lot and inside your store?
- New thinking about How to promote the FOOD category within a convenience store. Where would we start?
- DIGITAL DILEMA: How do we find potential convenient store customers through digital platforms?
- From beginning to end, what does customer engagement look like step-by-step?
- What are some common mistakes people make when trying to promote their business digitally and socially?
- Is there a difference between digital marketing and social marketing?
- What is “content creation” and “brand story?”
- How do you budget for and measure your digital and social marketing initiatives? Are they measurable?
- You are a single location? How can digital and social marketing apply here?
- What are some resources our listeners should check out?
- Pricing and cost considerations?
Tim Lazor, The Convenience Marketing Group