OPA23: Bitcoin and Beef w/ Author Tristan Scott
August 23, 2022
In the twenty-third episode, recorded at block #745970, hosts Turbo and Mitch talk with author Tristan Scott about his book Bitcoin and Beef.
- Find more on Tristan Scott:
- Resources Referenced:
The Satoshi Sentinel
- The Satoshi Sentinel is the best place to find the latest news, articles, and information on the Bitcoin industry. Instead of following 10 news sites, 15 blogs, and 100 Twitter accounts, you can simply check out The Satoshi Sentinel dot com for the best selection of articles, carefully curated for all the orange-pilled addicts.
- Voltage provides enterprise-grade services for Lightning. Voltage gives everyone the power to run their own Lightning Node without the hassle of dealing with the command line, updates, hardware, or uptime complications through a user-friendly web-based dashboard and API. You can also get inbound liquidity with their Flow product. Sign up on their waitlist for their next-gen platform and join the community on discord.
- Twitter Info:
- Kansas City Bitcoin Meetup
- Intro music by Coma-Media from Pixabay
- Disclaimer: This podcast is for entertainment purposes only and should not be used as financial advice.