OPA43: Running a Bitcoin Investment Firm w/ Johnny DeMaddalena
January 24, 2023
In the forty-third episode, recorded at block #772461 hosts Turbo and Mitch talk with Johnny DeMaddalena about running a Bitcoin investment firm and market contagion.
- Find more on Johnny:
- Resources Mentioned by Johnny:
- Voltage provides enterprise-grade services for Lightning. Voltage gives everyone the power to run their own Lightning Node without the hassle of dealing with the command line, updates, hardware, or uptime complications through a user-friendly web-based dashboard and API. You can also get inbound liquidity with their Flow product. Sign up on their waitlist for their next-gen platform and join the community on discord.
- Find us on Vida every Wednesday night 8pm CT
The Weekly Dose:
- Twitter Info:
- Kansas City Bitcoin Meetup
- Intro music by Coma-Media from Pixabay
- Disclaimer: This podcast is for entertainment purposes only and should not be used as financial advice.