In this episode I talked to Markus Harrer. Markus has developped an expertise in software analytics, "software restoration" and clean code. As a freelance trainer and consultant, he shows his clients how software products can be sustainably improved with the help of a datacentric and comprehensible analysis.
Together we talked about the basics of data analytics, how Markus got into it and how and why you also should try it. We talked about the standard tools and mindset required to strive in this branch.
Here are the links of the show:
- Knowledge HotSpots: https://www.feststelltaste.de/knowledge-islands
- Performance Analysis: https://www.feststelltaste.de/mining-performance-hotspots-with-jprofiler-jqassistant-neo4j-and-pandas-part-1-the-call-graph
- Mini-Workshop: https://www.feststelltaste.de/mini-tutorial-git-log-analysis-with-python-and-pandas
- Find time to learn: https://www.feststelltaste.de/how-to-find-time-to-learn-after-work
- Presentations: https://speakerdeck.com/feststelltaste/
- DataCamp Project (paid): https://projects.datacamp.com/projects/111
- Classic Data Science Stack: https://www.anaconda.com/
- jQAssistant/Neo4j: https://jqassistant.org/