FREE GIVEAWAY! I'm giving away free self-coaching journals to the first 5 listeners who review my podcast on Apple and email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out my Apple podcast link here: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/made-for-change-with-dr-janny-chang/id1604692128.
In this episode, I talk all about boundaries and burnout. This is what you will discover in this episode:
1) 7 tips that will help you establish and enforce boundaries at the workplace
2) Boundaries are meant for you - to honor your values - not to change the other person.
3) Boundaries are most effective when they come from a place of self-love or neutrality about colleagues and the workplace.
4) Boundaries are the highest form of expression of love that you can provide for yourself.
5) Determining which boundaries to create will involve some digging deep and reflecting inward. It will involve figuring out your core values in work and in life and structuring your boundaries around them.