Episode 5: An Interview With a Surrogate; Natassia Burgess
April 07, 2022
Join Carey Flamer-Powell, Founder and CEO of Surrogacy Mentor , along with special guest, experienced gestational surrogate Natassia Burgess, as they discuss:
- What first interested Natassia in gestational surrogacy?
- How did her husband and family feel about her becoming a surrogate?
- What was it like being pregnant with someone else's baby?
- What was the birth experience like?
- What was / is her relationship like with the parents and the baby?
- How the experienced surrogates at Surrogacy Mentor navigate these questions and more
Let's normalize surrogacy through education and open discussion!Where The F Is My Village - For Parents of Tricky Kids
If you're raising a Tricky Kid, your home life is likely a dumpster fire. We get it.
Listen on: Apple Podcasts Spotify
(Cont.) Episode 5: An Interview With a Surrogate; Natassia Burgess