In this episode, the host Prateek Joshi covers a range of topics including:
- Generative AI and OpenAI's DALL-E 2
- ML based enzyme that can break down plastic really quickly
- Predicting the performance of plasma for nuclear fusion
- Creating low-carbon concrete with ML
- Building ML models that suggest molecular structures that can be synthesized in the lab
- Google launches Pix2Seq, a new language interface for object detection.
- DeepMind introduces Flamingo, a single visual language model (VLM) for few-shot learning.