Brent Dykes is the founder of Analytics Hero where he offers workshops on data storytelling. As a Forbes contributor, he has authored more than 45 articles and spoken at some of the largest industry conferences around the globe. After publishing two books on digital analytics, his most recent book focuses on the importance of effective data storytelling.
In this episode, we cover a range of topics including:
- Why do we need data storytelling
- What does storytelling entail
- Data, narrative, and visuals
- How to distill down complex topics
- Step by step process of building a practical data story