Cocktails and Conspiracies
Epi 22: The Murder of JonBenét Ramsey
Jan 31, 2019
Tessy & McDub
The murder of JonBenét Ramsey is so fucked up. From a family member, to an old loser hired to play Santa Claus, the theories are endless and leads to the question - will we ever f*cking solve this?
- The Ramsey's were extremely wealthy - like so wealthy, they had 2 planes...
- Their house was a f*cking disaster though, Marie Kondo would have loved it (love her!)
- John Ramsey had another daughter from a previous marriage who died four years before JonBenét.
- 911 was the third call made from The Ramsey's after discovering the sketch ass ransom note on the stairs.
- The 911 operator who received Patsy's original call was on a gag order during the investigation and never interviewed by the police or FBI. Listen to the call here.
- This 911 tape has since been analyzed 9 different times.
- Some argue that they can hear Burke in the background, weird because the Ramsey's official statement claims Burke was in bed the entire time...
- In the basement where JonBenét was found, a blue suitcase rested by the wall directly below the broken window where an intruder may have sneaked in. Inside were a semen-encrusted blanket and a book by Dr. Seuss. The semen on the blanket belonged to John Andrew (John Ramsey's son from his previous marriage).
Burke was a little sicko. Before JonBenét's death, Burke had a tendency to smear feces everywhere he could - such a gross hobby.
- JonBenét also had a problem with regularly wetting the bed. Some have suggested that Patsy might have killed her in a rage over bed-wetting, while others have pointed out that bed-wetting can be a symptom of sexual abuse.
- John and Patsy hired separate lawyers immediately after the incident - sketch.
- Thirteen days after JonBenét died, Burke Ramsey was brought in to speak with a child psychologist about what had happened. His interview is so creepy- his sister had just been brutally assaulted and murdered inside his own home, and Burke is like giggling and won't stop talking about Nintendo. Here is a clip of his interview.
- Burke still gives off a weird vibe when he speaks about his sister's death 20 years later. Watch this recent clip from Dr. Phil interviewing 29 year old Burke - get ready to feel uncomfortable.
- Burke just settled a $750 million defamation lawsuit against CBS and others over a 2016 docuseries that pegged him as her killer. Burke Ramsey's attorney has stated that the case has been settled but gave no details.
Check out our website!
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/join/cocktailsandconspiracies?)