Today we have Prof. J Scott Christianson with us to talk about Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs) in detail and to understand their pros and cons.
Prof. Scott is an Associate Teaching Professor of Management at the Trulaske College of Business, University of Missouri, where his interests are focused on the impact of emerging technology on society and geopolitics.
Scott on Twitter: @JScottMO
Scott's Website: https://www.christiansonjs.com
Scott's Newsletter: http://profcnews.com
Scott's Session on CBDC: https://youtu.be/R6xGFsopo64
Transcript and Chapter Markers: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1968123/10970541
The MetaRoy Podcast is now featured as a Top 20 Web 3.0 Podcast by FeedSpot!
For more Web 3.0 content, subscribe to The MetaRoy Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or on your favorite podcast app.
Join The Discussion on the MetaRoyVerse Community:
Follow us on Social Media to get notified when new episodes are released:
1. Get a Ledger Hardware Wallet from Ledger's Official Website: https://shop.ledger.com?r=e8e8c9fddde6
2. Manage your crypto taxes with CoinLedger (Use Code: CRYPTOTAX10 to get 10% off): http://coinledger.io?fpr=themetaroy
3. Start your Podcast Journey with Buzzsprout (Get a $20 Amazon Gift Card upon signing up with this link): https://www.buzzsprout.com/?referrer_id=1950635
1. The information contained herein is for informational and entertainment purposes only. Nothing herein shall be construed to be financial, legal or tax advice. Trading cryptocurrencies poses a considerable risk of loss and the audience is advised to do their own research before making any decisions.
2. I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are our own. This post may contain affiliate links which I may earn a small commission from, at no additional cost to you.