#57 - Previously, we talked about the different stages of organizational change. This time, we’re taking a deep dive into the 6 why's leaders need to address with each team member in order for change to happen effectively. Shane explains what the 6 whys are and how to address each one with team members, how our Cognitive Colours factor-in. Then, we flip things to the home and talk about how change shows up and strategies to handle it.
If you have follow-up questions, you can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about today’s topic, visit:
- [00:30] Shane’s emotional check-in and a discussion around the “4-letter” words to never say in a team.
- [08:00] Why we’re talking about organizational change again today.
- [10:20] What qualifies as “organizational change?”
- [14:00] The reason organizational change starts with “why.”
- [16:30] Why change?
- [19:30] Why now?
- [22:00] Why the ______ (philosophy)?
- [25:10] Why task/process/function?
- [29:20] Why me?
- [33:00] Why spend?
- [36:40] How does our Cognitive Colour affect how we perceive and process the why’s?
- [40:00] Would this apply in the home? How?
Mentioned in this Episode: