Kamakshi Sivaramakrishnan, CEO and Co founder of Samooha (acq'd by Snowflake), joins the show to talk about
- how she built two companies that helped customers "bring data to life", selling DrawBridge to LinkedIn and Samooha to Snowflake.
- Kamakshi's advantages as a second time founder.
- How Kamakshi knew it was the right time to sell Samooha and the process she went through in the acquisition with Snowflake.
- Leadership differences between the leaders of the companies that Kamakshi sold to, most notably, Satya Nadella (Microsoft) and Frank Slootman (Snowflake)
- Betting on the Snowflake platform, the importance of partnerships and dating before marriage, and the pros and cons of a single platform approach.