The Pamphleteer's Weekly Podcast
Transmission No. 2: Of Laws, Schools, and Running (ft. William Harwood)
May 16, 2022
The second episode of our weekly podcast wherein we look at an interesting piece of legislation that flew through the TN General Assembly to no avail, talk about the lingering effects of Covid policy on colleges and universities, and discuss the art of trail running.
Sign Up for our daily newsletter.
- Aes Triplex by Robert Louis Stevenson (Read)
Nashville Our rundown of the GA bill from 3/9/22 (Read)
Nashville The actual text of the bill (Read)
Elsewhere For Those Most at Risk, COVID-19 Is Not Over (Read)
Elsewhere 'Normal didn't work for us': People with disabilities worry about loss of virtual options (Read)
Elsewhere Cut Students Some Slack Already (Read)
- View our full calendar with all the events we mentioned in today's show (View)
- List to our Spotify containing a selection of bands playing this week (Listen)
William Harwood is a frequent contributor to the Pamphleteer, Senior Editor at Edible Nashville, and an avid trail runner. Today, we talk to him about John Hardin who will attempt to complete the Appalachian Trail in under 41 days, 7 hours, and 39 minutes which requires him to run ~53 miles per day.
- Records for completing the Appalachian Trail (Info)
- Hardwin Adventures (Info)
- Achilles International, Nashville (Info)