#37: Dhruv Saxena CEO of ShipBob
March 28, 2019
ShipBob is a technology company that streamlines shipping and order fulfillment for e-commerce businesses. Dhruv co-founded ShipBob in May 2014 with Divey Gulati, out of YCombinator. Prior to ShipBob, he spent two years as a software developer at InContext Solutions, another Chicago startup. And previously he spent a few years as a research assistant at Purdue University.
Discover more details here.
Some of the highlights from the episode:
- How is ShipBob unique? What is special about the product?
- Hot manage threats and disruptions in the market
- ShipBob’s International Expansion Strategy
- Lessons learned growing from 100+ employees to 450+ employees
- Every single thing the employees do must be optimized
- Trust that the team around you is as wise as you.
Follow us on: