Leaders in Supply Chain and Logistics
#38: Professor Annie Koh of Singapore Management University
Apr 04, 2019
Prof. Annie has an impressive track record in driving tripartite discussions between the education sector, government, and private organizations, in close areas to supply chain. In her position as Director of the Financial Training Institute (FTI), Centre for Professional Studies (CPS), International Trading Centre (ITC) and Business Families Institute (BFI) at Singapore Management University.
Discover more details here.
Some of the highlights from the episode:
- How important are the Supply Chain and Logistics industries to Singapore?
- Collaboration between Universities and Trading, Trading and Maritime Companies plus the Government.
- Getting started on Maritime Economics Track with SMU.
- 70% of the alumni from the Trading track at SMU are still working in the industry.
- 60 trading and 20 maritime companies got together to educate the current.
- How Supply Chain and Logistics Executives nurture and mentor students preparing them for the future.
Follow us on: