#141: Cynthia Hutchison, CEO of the US Center for Advanced Manufacturing
March 30, 2023
As the CEO of the US Center for Advanced Manufacturing, Cynthia Hutchison leads efforts to engage the national manufacturing ecosystem through local, national, and international projects and activities that accelerate the transition toward advanced manufacturing. She directs programming that helps shape the global agenda on the future of production, strengthens the competitiveness of the manufacturing sector in the United States, and marries new technology and processes with valuable, tried manufacturing practices.
Discover more details here.
Some of the highlights of the episode:
- How was Automation Alley introduced to the World Economic Forum
- Building out the executive committee and establishing a national center
- The three pillars of USC4AM- innovation, sustainability, and inclusion- and their ongoing projects
- Workforce challenges in manufacturing, specifically in the USA
- Supporting companies and how to help them face challenges
- Valuing authenticity and accelerating opportunities
Follow us on: