#144: Tim Drury, CSCO at Americana Foods
April 26, 2023
Tim Drury is the Chief Supply Chain Officer of Americana Foods, which he joined in 2021. Prior to that, Tim had spent 20+ years with Unilever. During his long journey there, he spent time managing their supply chains across Europe, Asia, and Africa. In his last role there, he had leadership responsibility for more than 30,000 employees across the Middle East and Africa.
Discover more details here.
Some of the highlights of the episode:
- Career journey- 25 years with Unilever and transition to Americana Foods
- Americana Food’s KPI-driven assessment process
- Working with suppliers for sustainable packaging solutions
- Five key skills and competencies for supply chain: Empathy, Decisiveness, Enthusiasm, Creativity, and Drive
- Finding the balance between being a supply chain leader and being an athlete
Follow us on: