#157: Death of Globalization and Rise of Regionalization
July 20, 2023
John Manners-Bell is the Chief Executive of Transport Intelligence, one of the leading market research companies specializing in the transport and logistics industry. He is also the Founder of the Foundation for Future Supply Chain, where he and his team deal with a couple of topics related to different manufacturing companies, how they operate, and how they send their footprints around the world, and global supply chains in general.
Discover more details here.
Some of the highlights of the episode:
- Early years in logistics and transportation up to running Transport Intelligence
- Deglobalization and the challenges it brings to global supply chains
- How regionalization will affect raw materials and shipping lines
- Addressing fundamental issues in the sector to attract more female talents
- Automation in the logistics and transportation space
Follow us on: