#162: Supply Chain, Sustainability and Leadership at Hempel - a CEO perspective
August 31, 2023
Michael Hansen was appointed Group President & Chief Executive Officer of Hempel in October 2022.
Michael joined Hempel in May 2017 as Group Executive Vice President & Chief Commercial Officer, before becoming Executive Vice President of Energy & Infrastructure. He previously worked for 19 years at Maersk, one of the world’s largest shipping companies, where he most recently held the position of Vice President & Global Head of Sales at Maersk Line.
Discover more details here.
Some of the highlights of the episode:
- What shaped Michael’s personal and professional growth
- How to make successful industry career transitions: leaving Maersk and joining Hempel
- Complexity as a strength in business relationships
- Seeking moral integrity and selfless leadership in hires
- Using reference checks and testing for self-awareness in hiring
- Advice for aspiring leaders: Balancing ambition with patience
Follow us on: