Leaders in Supply Chain and Logistics
#13: Damien Dhellemes, Country President Schneider Electric
April 10, 2018
Damien Dhellemmes is the Country President for Schneider Electric Singapore. In this role, Damien is responsible for the alignment of corporate strategy and business orientation, as well as oversight of all commercial initiatives, operations, and implementation. Prior to the role of Country President Singapore, Damien led the end-to-end Supply Chain organization for Schneider Electric in East-Asia Japan and Pacific across 18 countries. He first joined Schneider Electric 23 years ago and had since held various positions in the Supply Chain function of manufacturing, logistics, as well as procurement and sourcing.
Discover more details here.
Some of the highlights of the episode:
- The company in the future of the world considering that in 2040 the demand of energy is estimated to be 2 times more than present demand most likely there will be non stop energy request.
- The company will cumulatively invest around 65 million euros (S$102 million) in Singapore. What are the goals and objectives of the new development.
- How do you see AI impacting the future of supply chain and what will this do to the workforce?
- Is Schneider working with any government programs/incentives regarding employee retention as it relates to the displacement of workers by automation?
- After 20 years and various roles in Supply Chain, you are now driving the full PnL of one of the large country organizations of Schneider. How have you managed to make the shift? Any challenges? Any concrete learnings?
Follow us on: