#110: Bruno Sidler Chief Operating Officer of Lonrho & Board Member at Bertschi, E2Log, Global Airlift
March 19, 2021
Across his long career, he worked for many years for Panalpina, where he served as CEO for 8 years. Subsequently, he served across a few executive roles in CEVA Logistics, and then as global COO of DKSH. Currently, he is the COO of Lonhro, as well as sits on the boards of Scan Global Logistics, Bertschi AG, e2log, and Global Airlift Solutions.
Discover more details here.
Some of the highlights of the episode:
- Will A.P. Moller - Maersk and CMA CGM succeed in the one-stop-shop strategy?
- Why we live on credit after the lengthy COVID19 situation and impact on staff morale
- Key mistake most companies make: forget to ask the customer what they want!
- What makes a great leader? (Bruno answer may surprise you)
- Digital freight forwarders vs traditional - is it either or/and and
- Mergers and Acquisitions - where will this lead in the next years?
Follow us on: