Inna Kuznetsova is President and Chief Operating Officer of INTTRA, leading sales, service delivery, marketing, strategic alliances, product management, IT infrastructure and software development.
Before joining INTTRA in early 2015 Inna was the Chief Commercial Officer at CEVA Logistics and prior to that spent 19 years at IBM, where in her last role she was the Vice-President, Marketing & Sales Enablement for IBM Systems Software.
In addition to executive roles, she has experience of serving on both private and public company boards, including chairing remuneration (compensation) and nominations committees as well as serving on audit & risk committees.
Inna holds PhD. in Mathematics from Moscow State University, Russia, and MBA from Columbia Business School.
Inna has also written two books on career growth: «Up! A practical approach to career growth» and «A month in the sky. Practical notes on the ways of professional growth»
Some of the highlights from the podcast:
- Regional P&Ls versus the allocating resources for IT development
- Lack of standardization is directly linked with lack of visibility - issues that have a heavy impact on the cargo owners
- Connect initiative by INTTRA
- Blockchain - what is the potential in building a network? - not a solution to all pains - where it works and what areas it doesn't
- Importance of having a firewall between the carriers and the clients in a blockchain environment
- 3 areas we are looking for when hiring: professional skill, understanding of IT, understanding of the industry
- Importance of pairing people with complementary skills
- Shortage of truck drivers - not the most popular job with the young generation
- Always be open to learn no matter how experienced or senior you are
- How to have a great career with a thick accent
- What is career success? Is it only about the money and power?
- Inna shares how she manages her fear of small talk and the importance of networking the right way