Today we talk about the moment I realized I operated from trauma in my business and how I took my power back and shifted my whole marketing strategy to be rooted in my authentic self, not my trauma and conditioning.
We talk about Instagram strategy, my people-pleasing wounds, and how I challenged all of this conditioning and built a new way.
In today's episode I cover:
• Why I had to decide that engagement does not equal sales and how this helped my mental health
• Why I turned off my comments to my Instagram posts for months
• How as a child that was parentified (I grew up being made responsible for my parents wellbeing) I took on the responsibility of being the parent with my clients, and how this made me hate the job I loved the most
• What I did to stop calling in clients that unconsciously needed a parent in the coach-client dynamic
• How I began attracting sovereign humans that worked with me for the fun of upleveling (I used to believe that the only reason why clients would work with me was if they NEEDED me which was rooted in my wound of feeling like I could be chosen only if I am needed)
Hope you'll love this!