Back on the psychiatrists sofa with Dr Trevor and Dr Jo to recap on week 3 of Love Island.
This week we look at:
- Jaques making himself vulnerable
- The benefits and risks of honesty in relationships on the Island
- Danica being honest and being judged
- Being ‘pulled for a chat’ - what does this mean?
- How are the behaviours of the boys and girls judged differently within the group - Danica’s honesty vs Jay’s honesty.
- Go for it, crack on, bravado
Plus predictions and scenario planning as two forensic psychiatrists see things - when is Casa Amor coming?