Camera Talk: How I Learned to Stop Worrying About Gear and Love the Process
August 25, 2022
Mark Davidson and John St
John and Mark speak candidly about travel, the Leica hype, how important your choice of gear is and Mark flashing people on the street with his Ricoh GR.
John and Mark discuss, among other things:
- Shooting street in Australia
- Going out to shoot and coming back with nothing
- Mark’s overseas adventure in Europe
- John's flirtation with a Leica purchase and his Fujifilm fetish
- Ricoh GR (the ugly duckling) and flashing people. I’m not Bruce Gilden!
Photographers mentioned in this podcast:
- Ricoh GRiii
- Leica Q
- Fujifilm X100v
- Fujifilm XPRO3