Brief summary of episode:
Hello and welcome to Mother, Unrefined – a podcast brought to you by two old friends and ex-business partners who have reunited their flame over motherhood. I’m Jess Frank and I’m Nicola Scruby and we’re your hosts! The aim of this podcast is to make every woman who listens feel less alone on her journey to and through motherhood – however that may look. Quick disclaimer before we jump into todays episode – we won’t be watching our language!
- We are exhausted from this never ending sickness!!
- Mother, Unrefined moments – toilet fail from Jess AND Mitch, unexpected peep show in the mother’s room and bidet love.
- How we chose our daycares - what was a non-negotiable? Gut feeling? Food, spaces, educators, separation anxiety, changing daycare to suit your needs.
- Daycare sickness – we’ve almost had it all! Juggling work with constant sickness and breaking down from not having the opportunity to rest
- Trying to be easy on ourselves and looking after yourself as well
- How we led our kids into daycare – creating routine for the kids
- Our first day experiences – a few stuff ups and unsettled babes
- How our toddlers have adjusted (with special thanks to Daniel Tiger)
- Sleeping – how do they do it?!
And finally…we love daycare!!
Our fav products this week:
Fluidform Pilates! Extreme convenience! Amazing through pregnancy, postpartum and beyond!
Baume 27 Expensive but oh so amazing!!
Follow us at @mother_unrefined to find out more! And feel free to have a little stalk sesh... @the__unrefinednutritionist @j.oc__