Episode 9: Separation anxiety, mum guilt, period farts and 2 truths & a lie
August 09, 2022
Welcome to another episode of Mother, Unrefined! If you're new around here the aim of this podcast is to make every woman feel less alone on her journey to and through motherhood (however that may look).
DISCLAIMER: we won't be watching our language so be mindful around little ones.
- Two truths and a lie
- Nicola with some random facts about our bodies
- Period farts and sharing a microbiome
- Our own experiences with separation anxiety and how it affects us as mothers
- Coping with family reactions to separation anxiety
- Different phases of separation anxiety starting with 3-6 months.
- The Snoo...we can't get away from it haha
- Managing separation anxiety 12-18 month tips
- Separation anxiety with daycare - our experiences (more info in our daycare episode) and tips.
- Coming out on the other side of separation anxiety and also dealing with mum guilt
- Our fav quote from Insta this week from @annieridout (re-shared on our stories and highlights)
- Sharing some of our lovely listeners stories and tips - thanks for sending in!
The book that came recommended by a few of you The Invisible String
Our pick of products this week - The addiction is real!!! Habitual Beauty - Ingestible Beauty
Follow us at @mother_unrefined to find out more! And feel free to have a little stalk sesh... @the__unrefinednutritionist @j.oc__