Becoming a mom is one of the most rewarding experiences a woman can have. There are so many amazing things about being a mom, but what is the best part? Every mom will have their own answer to this question, but here are some of my most valuable lessons in motherhood.
BUSINESS IDEA CHECK LIST:https://www.subscribepage.com/business-idea-checklist-offer
Happy Mother's Day
1. Appreciate your children- We have 4 and let me just say how much I appreciate them for each of their unique qualities
2. Let them be themselves- This lesson has been life changing because I once thought they would all be the same.
3. Teach them to be independent- You will thank me later
4. Encourage them to explore their interests- Creativity is frowned upon in some families, let them explore, you never know there it will lead.
5. Help them develop a good work ethic- This is imperative to financial stability, integrity, and gives them a since of pride they can pass down
6. Show them how to love and be kind to others- Hand up! who thinks their boss, coworkers, and the rest of the world could use more empathy?
Now some tips just for you as a mom
7.You are enough - you don't need to be perfect
8. It's okay to ask for help
9. Take time for yourself, even if it's just 10 minutes a day
10. Don't compare yourself to other mothers
11. You're not alone - there is a motherhood community out there for you
12.Embrace the chaos - it means your children are thriving
Rate, Share and Subscribe to this podcast anywhere you are listening
Remember, You can always celebrate wins and get back up again inside, The MomStuffCoffeeShop