001: Burnout: The Surprising Things Things That May Be Causing It
September 12, 2022
La'Kita Williams and Chloe Andersen
Welcome to the launch of the CoCreate Work Podcast! As we head into fall, we wanted to discuss the topic of burnout. We believe burnout is a systems level issue and it's important to get to the root cause of what is driving it and create systems level solutions.
In this premiere episode of The CoCreate Work Podcast, La'Kita and Chloe highlight 5 surprising things that may be causing burnout for you or members of your team.
Our Key Contributors of Burnout
- You’re too far away from impact
- You are not living or leading as the type of leader that you want to be
- Are you living and addressing the other areas of your life?
- Working against your work style
- Doing too much on your own
After you've listened, remember to take time this week to reflect on where you are as a leader and which aspect(s) of burnout you may be experiencing.
- We're launching a Culture Certification Course this year! Are you ready to learn the step by step process for building great culture?! You can learn more here!
- Our Shared Purpose, Mission, and Principles Audit is a great opportunity for you to make sure you have the compass you need to provide purpose-driven direction, create an inclusive culture, engage team members, and make purpose-aligned decisions.
- At CoCreate Work, we believe in asking great questions. Click here to receive our guide to 40 Powerful Questions to accelerate your growth.
- Check out our hiring course, Hiring the Right Team for Your Business, and be sure to subscribe to our email list so you'll know when it's available for purchase.
We would love to connect with you!
Visit our P...