005: Burnout: Q&A
October 10, 2022
This week we are wrapping up our conversation on Burnout by answering your questions! If you’ve missed any of the previous episodes, check them out here and let us know your thoughts.
La'Kita and Chloe answer:
- How much you should share with your team when you as a leader are struggling
- How to stay consistent as a leader
- How to handle things when we are experiencing burnout or grief as a society
- We're launching a Culture Certification Course this year! Are you ready to learn the step by step process for building great culture?! You can learn more here!
- Our Shared Purpose, Mission, and Principles Audit is a great opportunity for you to make sure you have the compass you need to provide purpose-driven direction, create an inclusive culture, engage team members, and make purpose-aligned decisions.
- At CoCreate Work, we believe in asking great questions. Click here to receive our guide to 40 Powerful Questions to accelerate your growth.
- Check out our hiring course, Hiring the Right Team for Your Business, and be sure to subscribe to our email list so you'll know when it's available for purchase.
We would love to connect with you!
Visit our P...