007: Hiring the Right Team
October 24, 2022
La'Kita Williams and Chloe Andersen
As a leader, hiring the right team is one of the most important things you can do. According to LinkedIn 76% of hiring managers admit that attracting the right candidates is their biggest challenge. As a lot of leaders are currently growing their teams, we thought this would be a great time to talk about all things hiring!
In this week’s episode La’Kita and Chloe chat about:
- Why hiring the right team is important
- Current hiring challenges in the marketplace
- What you should consider as you are preparing to hire
- How to know when to hire
Don’t forget to check out the resources below for our self-paced course on hiring.
- We're launching a Culture Certification Course this year! Are you ready to learn the step by step process for building great culture?! You can learn more here!
- Our Shared Purpose, Mission, and Principles Audit is a great opportunity for you to make sure you have the compass you need to provide purpose-driven direction, create an inclusive culture, engage team members, and make purpose-aligned decisions.
- At CoCreate Work, we believe in asking great questions. Click here to receive our guide to 40 Powerful Questions to accelerate your growth.
- Check out our hiring course, Hiring the Right Team for Your Business, and be sure to subscribe to our email list so you'll know when it's available for purchase.
We would love to connect with you!
Visit our P...