008: Hiring the Right Team: Key Hiring Strategies - Versus Edition!
October 31, 2022
La'Kita Williams and Chloe Andersen
In our last episode, La'Kita and Chloe discussed the importance of hiring the right team for your business. During the process of hiring, many leaders find themselves frustrated, believing the myth that there are "no good people out there" or even waiting until the 11th hour to add team members and rushing through the process.
Have you been in this position as a founder? This week, the conversation is about strategies for hiring- Versus Edition! Tune in to find out which of these hiring aspects get the green light from CoCreate Work.
- Attraction vs. Over-selling
- Building a hiring system vs. fly by your seat hiring
- Hiring the people you need vs. hiring the people you know
- Culture add vs culture fit
- Hiring for now vs hiring for the future
- Fixed culture vs learning culture
- Abundance mindset vs. scarcity mindset
Take the Challenge!
Where are you now with these trends? Take some time this week to rate yourself on each category and then pick 2-3 to start working on to improve your hiring system.
Don’t forget to check out our resources below, including our self-paced course on culture and Hiring the Right Team for Your Business!
- We're launching a Culture Certification Course this year! Are you ready to learn the step by step process for building great culture?! You can learn more here!
- Our Shared Purpose, Mission, and Principles Audit is a great opportunity for you to make sure you have the compass you need to provide purpose-driven direction, create an inclusive culture, engage team members, and make purpose-aligned decisions.
- At CoCreate Work, we believe in asking great questions. Click here to receive our guide to 40 Powerful Questions to accelerate your growth.
- Check out our hiring course, Hiring the Right Team for Your Business, and be sure to subscribe to our email list so you'll know when it's available for purchase.
We would love to connect with you!
Visit our P...