010: Hiring the Right Team: Q&A Episode
November 14, 2022
La'Kita Williams and Chloe Andersen
We’ve had some great conversations over the last few weeks discussing important elements in hiring the right team. This week La’Kita and Chloe are answering some of the questions you submitted on hiring the right team. We share 3 critical skills-based elements that are important to the future of work and answers to other questions such as:
- How to create a compelling job description
- How to evaluate and select candidates
- Using social media as tool to use for recruiting
- And how we are advising clients on hiring in the current environment
Don’t forget to check out our resources below for a self-paced course on hiring and the CoCreate Work short question guide mentioned in the episode.
- We're launching a Culture Certification Course this year! Are you ready to learn the step by step process for building great culture?! You can learn more here!
- Our Shared Purpose, Mission, and Principles Audit is a great opportunity for you to make sure you have the compass you need to provide purpose-driven direction, create an inclusive culture, engage team members, and make purpose-aligned decisions.
- At CoCreate Work, we believe in asking great questions. Click here to receive our guide to 40 Powerful Questions to accelerate your growth.
- Check out our hiring course, Hiring the Right Team for Your Business, and be sure to subscribe to our email list so you'll know when it's available for purchase.
We would love to connect with you!
Visit our P...