015: Year End Round-Up
December 19, 2022
La'Kita Williams and Chloe Andersen
What an incredible year 2022 has been for us at CoCreate Work! We’ve partnered with so many amazing clients and launched this podcast to further our mission of transforming the future of work. In the final episode of our first season, you will hear La’Kita and Chloe share:
- Their top three Reflections/Takeaways from 2022
- The three People, Practices, or Programs that has had an impact on them this year
- Key trends for Work and Personal Development for 2023
You’ll also get a sneak peek at what’s to come for CoCreate Work next year!
As this year comes to a close and you begin reflecting on your 2022 and planning for 2023 we want you to answer these questions:
- What systems can you put in place to help support yourself in the coming year?
- What is your rest plan?
- What are your input goals for 2023? (Knowing you can't always control the outputs)
- How can you extend grace to yourself and others?
Experts mentioned in this episode:
Brittany Dior Wilson
Kathrin Zenkina on Instagram
We want to say a huge thank you to all of our listeners! We look forward to co-creating with you in 2023. We’ll be back in February!
- We're launching a Culture Certification Course this year! Are you ready to learn the step by step process for building great culture?! You can learn more here!
- Our Shared Purpose, Mission, and Principles Audit is a great opportunity for you to make sure you have the compass you need to provide purpose-driven direction, create an inclusive culture, engage team members, and make purpose-aligned decisions.
- At CoCreate Work, we believe in asking great questions. Click here to receive our guide to 40 Powerful Questions to accelerate your growth.
- Check out our hiring course, Hiring the Right Team for Your Business, and be sure to subscribe to our email list so you'll know when it's available for purchase.
We would love to connect with you!
Visit our P...