018: Solo Episode 1 - What We Did (and Learned) During Sabbatical
March 13, 2023
La'Kita Williams and Chloe Andersen
Our first solo episode! This week, La’Kita shares what she did on sabbatical and her top three takeaways from her month away from work:
- The importance of flexibility when things don’t go as planned
- Rest includes space to think and find clarity
- Rebalancing the various areas of life
La’Kita shared some of the talented creators she learned from during sabbatical including:
- We're launching a Culture Certification Course this year! Are you ready to learn the step by step process for building great culture?! You can learn more here!
- Our Shared Purpose, Mission, and Principles Audit is a great opportunity for you to make sure you have the compass you need to provide purpose-driven direction, create an inclusive culture, engage team members, and make purpose-aligned decisions.
- At CoCreate Work, we believe in asking great questions. Click here to receive our guide to 40 Powerful Questions to accelerate your growth.
- Check out our hiring course, Hiring the Right Team for Your Business, and be sure to subscribe to our email list so you'll know when it's available for purchase.
We would love to connect with you!
Visit our P...