This week on the podcast, Chloe is talking all about personality and workstyle assessments. No, she’s not going to tell you which one is the best (because “best” is relative to what your needs are), but she is going to tell you all about the ways in which using assessments can help you and your team, the limitations of these types of assessments, how not to use them, and what to look for when deciding what assessment might be right for your needs.
If you’d like to have a conversation about how and which assessment can best support you and your team’s or business’s needs, you can schedule a consultation with Chloe directly here.
Here are the articles referenced during the episode:
- Is Personality Fixed? Personality Changes as Much as "Variable" Economic Factors and More Strongly Predicts Changes to Life Satisfaction; Boyce, Wood, and Powdthavee, Social Indicators Research
- Personality Stability From Age 14 to Age 77 Years; Harris, Brett, Johnson, and Deary, Psychology and Aging,
- Should Personality Assessments Be Used In Hiring? Sherrie Haynie, Forbes
- The Problem with Using Personality Tests for Hiring; Whitney Martin, HBR
- Employees Can’t Be Summed Up by a Personality Test; Peter Bregman, HBR
And don't forget! We’re hosting a challenge from today, June 12th, through Friday June 16th for leaders of small businesses and organizations to prioritize their well-being using our CoCreate Work well-being framework! It's not too late to sign-up! Get all the information and sign up on our CoCreate Work Leadership Well-Being Challenge page. We hope you will join us for this challenge to prioritize your well-being!
- We're launching a Culture Certification Course this year! Are you ready to learn the step by step process for building great culture?! You can learn more here!
- Our Shared Purpose, Mission, and Principles Audit is a great opportunity for you to make sure you have the compass you need to provide purpose-driven direction, create an inclusive culture, engage team members, and make purpose-aligned decisions.
- At CoCreate Work, we believe in asking great questions. Click here to receive our guide to 40 Powerful Questions to accelerate your growth.
- Check out our hiring course, Hiring the Right Team for Your Business, and be sure to subscribe to our email list so you'll know when it's available for purchase.
We would love to connect with you!
Visit our P...