First up, La’Kita is back! On this week’s episode we are discussing all things well-being, including your personal rating across several of the dimensions of well-being:
- Mental and emotional health
- Physical health
- Sense of purpose
- Social well-being
In the episode we walk you through tips and strategies for improving your well-being in small and sustainable ways. We also walk you through our recommendations for supporting your team and their well-being, including some mistakes we see some leaders make and how to avoid them.
When we recognize and address the different areas of well-being you create more time and space while leveraging systems to support you and your team’s well-being. It’s our intention that after listening and taking action from this episode you will feel more calm and grounded, and build a culture that is also calm, grounded, and sustainable!
Episodes referenced in this episode:
018: Solo Episode 1 - What We Did (and Learned) During Sabbatical
024: How Planning Keeps You Out of the F.E.A.R. Cycle so You Can Build with L.O.V.E.
- We're launching a Culture Certification Course this year! Are you ready to learn the step by step process for building great culture?! You can learn more here!
- Our Shared Purpose, Mission, and Principles Audit is a great opportunity for you to make sure you have the compass you need to provide purpose-driven direction, create an inclusive culture, engage team members, and make purpose-aligned decisions.
- At CoCreate Work, we believe in asking great questions. Click here to receive our guide to 40 Powerful Questions to accelerate your growth.
- Check out our hiring course, Hiring the Right Team for Your Business, and be sure to subscribe to our email list so you'll know when it's available for purchase.
We would love to connect with you!
Visit our P...