Forrest: I'm so thankful to get to see you today. If I've not met you, I'm Lee Pastor here for us. So good to see you if you're new with us. Welcome. My wife and I, we uh got away this last week for our 15th wedding anniversary that we got to celebrate. And we had a great time, but we missed you guys because Man, I love our church. Don't you love our church? Man, I love our church. I love you all so much. And and I I'm thinking about what God is doing right now in and through the summertime. And what's kind of crazy is that we don't even really know what all the fall holds. Um, this kind of blew my mind, and this will encourage you that two Sundays ago in the middle of July, we had one of our highest attendance Sundays of the entire year in the middle of the summer, which was just crazy. We got to celebrate baptisms over the last couple of weeks and see God moving and changing and encouraging lives. We got different things coming up this fall with school coming back. You heard about Collegiate Corner that's having their back to school bash here very soon. And what you don't know is that, yes, Haley said that this is a KSU alumni uh-led organization that does tutoring and helps students across our community. Uh, they're actually right here in our complex, uh, right across the way. And back in February, they asked if we would be a part of this back to school bash to provide school supplies and encourage and help. And you know what we said? There's this verse in there about loving your neighbor. Y'all know that one? And we were like, they asked us as literally our neighbor, if we would be involved, and we said, 100%, absolutely. We would love to be an encouragement. When we church with our neighbors, which is just great, as we're thinking about students going back to school, we got administrators and kids going back to school, and that also brings college students returning to school. A lot of athletes are going back to campus at K-State starting tomorrow, and then a couple of weeks later, more students will filter into campus. And for those of you all who have been around for a while, you know that when the Lord put planting the work and the expression of multiply church in Frankfurt on our heart four years ago now, or five years ago now, that it was for the purpose of seeing God do a work here in Frankfurt and also at Kentucky State University. A couple of uh weeks ago, I told you about how the Lord put a vision in my heart that we would see students from campus be baptized in the summer of 2025. And I'm thankful to let you know that even before the summer of 2025, we've had four or five students who've been baptized in this house, which has been so encouraging. And today you're gonna get to hear from my friend, my uh teammate, uh someone who I've just absolutely love, and Pastor Desenor Antoine. Pastor Desenor and I we met two years ago at uh uh uh a youth ministry event, and he told me his testimony uh very briefly in our first encounter, and this is two years ago, and when I heard his testimony two years ago and we first met, it was then that I said, I want multiplied church to hear the testimony of what God has done in the life of this man. That was two years ago, and today that's gonna come to fruition. You're gonna get to hear what God has done. And I'm excited for you to hear because it it's got all kinds of implications for what God is doing right now, in this moment, and in the future. And so if you would, uh here in just a moment, I'm gonna I'm gonna pray for us, and then we're gonna have a time where you're gonna get to hear this testimony. If so, if you would uh take your seat as we pray, Father. I thank you, Lord, for this morning. Gotta pray over this time right now, Lord, as we're gonna get to hear a powerful testimony, God, of who you are, how you love us so much. God, you meet us exactly where we're at. And Father, today, Lord, this is this is uh this is something that's been in my heart to come to fruition two years of the making. So, God, I pray today, Lord, that you would in this moment, Holy Spirit, that you would invade this place in hearts and minds. And Lord, as we hear, God, the testimony and the stories of what you're doing, God. I pray that today, Lord, you would implant something fresh, something new into hearts and the lives of God, hope, and to those right now who are in desperate need. Father, also encouragement and strength and to ones in the room who are walking in a in a strong place that Father, they would get even stronger today because of how good you are. We love you, we praise you, we thank you in the strong name of Jesus. Everybody said amen. Church, will you help me welcome Pastor Decanor Antoine as he comes up today? And I can't wait for you all to hear his story. Love you, brother. I'm grateful. Like I said, we met a couple of years ago, and uh as as Pastor D, I call him Pastor D, by the way. That's uh my name for Pastor Destiners, Pastor D. And uh when we when we met, um God was already stirring and already uh moving, and so you're gonna hear the story today and and from his life and what God's uh doing at Kentucky State and outside those walls of other campuses in our community. I I just even if you come you've come in today and you may be visiting from out of town and you don't know anything about Kentucky State, or maybe you're in the room today and you you don't even have any uh kids or students that are connected to any campus today, even if you don't care one bit, I'm praying that the Lord is gonna move and shake your heart today. To to show you what how powerful our God is and what miracles he can do in and through your life. And so, uh, brother, thank you for being here.
SPEAKER_00: Uh thank you so much for uh having me. Praise the Lord. Uh thank thank God for this guy here, Pastor Forrest. I love him, man. He's my man, you know what I'm saying? Y'all give it up for Pastor Forrest, amen.
Forrest: Praise the Lord, man.
SPEAKER_00: Uh for this is a great work, you know, for to be able to be able to come here into a town and set up shop for Jesus Christ, man. That takes a lot to do that, to be able to come here and and do the work of the Lord. It just doesn't happen in one day. It takes a heart full of faith. And that's what I call faith right there. Someone that's acting upon what they believe. And look at this, all this right here, is because one man believed God to step out by faith and do what you're doing, man. Man, praise the Lord. Praise God.
Forrest: More than anybody that it's a team effort, and uh it's been a team effort with you know with us. Um and I want you I want you to start us uh you're not from Frankfurt, you're from South Florida. Yeah. So tell us uh about um where you're from and about growing up there.
SPEAKER_00: All right, everybody. I'm uh well, born and raised in Miami, Florida. Amen, the uh sunshine state of Florida. That's where I was born, in Dade County, Miami, Florida. So uh born and raised there, uh both my mom and dad are from there, they're from the island Haiti. So I'm a full-blood Haitian. I may look like an American, but uh Sapase Tumun. Tumun Bon La. Amen. I mean, it's just what's up, everybody? Good.
Forrest: I'm glad you said that. Yeah, I'm glad you told us.
SPEAKER_00: Hey y'all say it's somebody if you ever see a Haitian, they say sapase, you're supposed to say not bule. Nabula. Y'all can say that, not bule. What does that mean? I mean in in an English term, saying in English, that means I'm on fire. But but I don't know why, but not like you say not like that. I'm cool, you know what I'm saying? But I say y'all hear somebody say sapase, y'all say not bule. Not bule. Amen. But uh just born and raised in Miami, uh, raised up uh, you know, uh in that type of environment and atmosphere that I was raised up in. Uh, you know, growing up in Miami, uh my brothers and stuff like that, they they dealt with a lot of different things, you know what I'm saying? As far as uh my older brother uh started selling dope at I don't know how old he was, but he you know, started selling dope at a young age and uh moving weight. Uh when I mean by moving weight, it's not this little$5 here,$5. I'm talking about money. Yeah. So where I'm seeing them count bags of money, you know what I'm saying, since kids. So uh raising in that kind of atmosphere, all the boys in the neighborhood started dealing in that situation, started growing in that growing up into it, and started dealing, and everybody on our our block was like, you know, dope dealers, you know what I'm saying? So so basically uh in that type of environment, I was just uh a kid that just ran around and uh they they took care of me, man. They they bought me what I wanted, what anything I need, my cars, anything clothes, go to prom. I had uh guy pay for my whole prom. Uh, you know, saying, but you know, that's that's that kind of money, that type of lifestyle. But anyways, but grazing up that way, uh, you know, didn't know no difference from you know, right or wrong. But uh, you know, that's the kind of environment I raised up in, and basically uh living a rough life in that type of form.
Forrest: And you were not raised in a Christian home.
SPEAKER_00: Oh no, no, no, I was raised in a Christian home. Like I said, my mom and dad are from Haiti, so uh that's just a different culture. Uh so that's like uh, you know, we dealt with uh spirits. Uh it's called in our language called lois. So, you know what I'm saying, in you know, American language, y'all people probably heard of uh, you know, witchcraft and voodoo and stuff like that, you know what I'm saying? So, but you know, that's what we dealt with and actually growing up with that. Uh you know, raised up in a house, seeing my mom actually do these things, you know, saying we respect it, we we honored it, we we worship, you know what I'm saying? That's far as far as the same when you reverence something, you're honoring it. You know what I'm saying? So I didn't know, you know, that's our just our culture. And so that's what kind of lifestyle I was raised in. So not a Christian home, uh, you know what I'm saying, so-called went to Catholic church here and there, but didn't have no revelation, didn't have no thing, no, no true relationship with Jesus Christ, man.
Forrest: So and then uh in a kind of crazy turn of events, you ended up at Kentucky State to play football. Yes, yes.
SPEAKER_00: How that happened? Uh well, uh my senior year growing up, uh getting ready to leave, my brother told me, you know, I wanted to play football. All my life I played football, and uh I wanted to play football going into the next level. And uh my brother told me, won't you come up here to U of L? And I said, Okay. So uh, amen. Y'all got some UVL fan out there. Any U of L fan? Amen, amen. Y'all throw them L's up, but I ain't go there. It's all right. But anyways, uh my brother told me, come on up there, man. So uh me and my friend uh we packed up my car and he was helping me drive, and we packed a uh a pound of weed in the back of the truck, uh back of my Chevic uh Caprice and drove all the hill to uh Freyford, Kentucky. And uh basically got up here. Uh things ain't work out well at U of L to where I can be able to play because I didn't have no test scores, no nothing, man. I just came up here just straight up hood. You if you know what I mean by that. Yep. Amen. Uh so basically, basically, uh it didn't work out there. So I got a little job working at a construction company, and there's a man there that played baseball at Kentucky State University, and he told me, man, if you really want to play football, uh I'll take you down there, show them your film, your game film from uh high school, and see if they could get you into school. I think they'll get you in. So man, I came here, showed them my highlight tape, they liked it. They say, Man, we're gonna get you in here. So they found a way to get me in Kentucky State University, man. They got me in there, man, and uh they appealed me in. I took some 099 classes, man, and then uh within a year I was on the field.
Forrest: And what position did you play?
SPEAKER_00: I played running back and fullback. Yeah.
Forrest: And you know, you've told me uh you know that's in order that um during your time at K-State there were some dark days. And I would love for you to uh to fill that in and share with us uh about what was going on in that season.
SPEAKER_00: Okay, uh well in that season of my life, uh that time when it started getting dark, is that basically uh my brother got hit with uh kilo to cocaine. If y'all know what kilo to cocaine is, anybody in here know y'all watch the movies? Amen. So it's a lot of dope, not a little thing, it's a lot. So he got hit with that and uh busted and uh basically called me up and told me, hey man, go flush everything. They got me. So I went to the house, flush everything down the toilet, uh, took the money, went, put it to the other house, took the car, took it to the other house, and uh next thing I they shook the house down, meaning they came and checked the house and looked for dope, they ain't find nothing. So I hang down low in Kentucky State. I wasn't going back and forth to Louisville. So I stayed up there in Kentucky State University, and uh so in that time of frame, I was I said, look, I'm I'm not gonna mess around no more. I got with this young lady from Indianapolis, and I said, I'm gonna I'm gonna be clean, I'm gonna do it right. I try to do it right. So I said, I'm gonna settle down with this girl, you know what I'm saying? And uh, you know, praise the Lord. We was, you know, in a long-distant relationship. She moved from Frankfurt, Kentucky. She had to go back to Indianapolis. We tried to work it out with a long-distance relationship. I was driving back and forth every weekend that I can to go meet her. And uh, you know, so we came to football practice that going into my junior year. I remember this like yesterday, anyways, but to make it real quick, I was in two days, I couldn't go nowhere. They took my car, they took the keys, everything like that. So I had to stay in a dormitory. And I was blowing her phone up, calling her left and right, like, you know, I just want to speak to her. It's late. You know what I'm saying? I want to talk to my girl, you know, and she wasn't answering. And uh basically, back in those days, you used to have those cell phones that if you sit wrong, you can make a call. You ever y'all y'all ever had them cell phones back in the days? But butt down. Do I got any witnesses with them old phones? Amen. So basically, uh, she she I'm calling her phone and she ended up butt dialing me. And uh, you know, saying I heard everything go down, man. I heard it like, oh man, you know, saying I thought this was the one. I I I sat up there, I took the ACE test. I mean, I didn't mess with nobody else. I got serious, Pastor Force. I mean, literally, I thought this was the one. Uh but I heard it all go down. So next thing you know, I played it off. I I hung the phone up. She called me later on that night. I said, Hey, how you doing? You know, I played it off. How you doing? Uh, you know, I've been trying to call you. So she said, uh, I had my phone in the back of the trunk and everything with my purse and everything. I didn't get to hear a call. And man, I just I just went off off the deep end on her, you know. And I wasn't a Christian, amen. I wasn't a Christian, so I started cussing out and calling every name that I can. And you know, saying just trying to rip her from A to Z. But the next thing you know, uh, you know, I hung the phone up in that moment, Pastor Forrest. I hung the phone up, and uh, I remember a certain man named Brother Gill told me, if I ever come into a problem, call on the name of Jesus. And I knew that time and that that period, that thought came back to my mind, call on the name of Jesus. And there's something else I wanted to share real quick in this testimony, because I remember one day we was at church, me and this girl, uh her mom and then went to church, and uh the girl I was messing with, and one day I was at church and I looked across the seat, like in the aisle, and I know we was all in, you know, how many of y'all do you know you could go to church and still sin and it ain't the will of God, you know what I'm saying? So there's a lot of people in church that's faking a funk. Y'all know what faking a funk is? When you go to church and act like you're holy, but you ain't really holy, but you're living a lifestyle outside of the will of God, and I was that, you know what I'm saying? Because I, you know, I was chasing the girl. But anyway, I was sitting there, for some reason, I was looking at my girl and her twin sister, and they were sitting in the aisle, and for some reason there was an aisle next to us, and it was a little girl about like nine years old, Pastor Force. I didn't mention this to you, but she was crying. I didn't know why she was crying. It was it wasn't a cry like a mama pinched her or something and told her to be quiet. It wasn't that kind of cry, it was a real, like a holy cry. It was like God was all over this little girl. And I looked at this little girl and I looked at my my girlfriend, and I don't know why I said this, Pastor Force. I said, if I ever leave her, Lord, I'll serve you with all my heart. I don't know why I said this. This is in the point of the time of what I said this. Yeah, and you know, I'm I'm it's gonna I'm gonna afford it now to why what Brother Gill told me, either it's gonna be God or the girl. Yeah, he told me that, and I and I I know now when I looked at her, I said, if I leave her, I'll serve you with all my heart. But anyways.
Forrest: And then also at this time, because your brother got busted. Yeah, you all two, there's chaos going on, and your football coach set you down as well. Yes. And knew what was going on, and what'd he tell you?
SPEAKER_00: Yeah, he told me straight up, he came up to me and said, Man, I don't know what you're doing, Destinore, but either either you're gonna play football or do what you're doing. And he came up and he told me that straight up and said, I don't know what you're doing, but you're gonna serve, uh, you're gonna do what you you gonna do what you do or you're gonna play football. Because he started seeing me riding around. I had like three, like two different cars, and my brother had like a drop top with some uh y'all remember back at Trules and Vaux and D's. Anybody in here know about that? You know, this new generation, amen. It's back in the days you used to ride around with uh trues and vols, uh that's what they call it back in the D's, uh Daytons. Yeah, okay uh back in the days. I don't know if you remember that, but no, I don't, but we're all right.
Forrest: Amen.
SPEAKER_00: Amen. Hey, that was a looker back then, you know, have the drop top with those type of wheels, everybody tried to holler at you, but amen.
Forrest: Oh, rims. Rims, yeah.
SPEAKER_00: I gotta bring it back to y'all term rims. Amen. So uh he told he seen all these vehicles, he had big chain and everything like that, and so he just he just stepped to me and told me that. So in those, you know, in that moment in my dark time, after I hung the phone up with that, but my girl, I got on my knees, man, and cried out to the Lord Jesus Christ and said, Lord, forgive me for putting women, drugs, and alcohol before you. And man, got something left my life. I mean, I felt it leave me. You know what I'm saying? I didn't know what it was, but now that I know demons was leaving my body, you know, leaving my mind, leaving everything. I mean, I got delivered in one day. I mean, cold turkey stopped everything in one day. God is faithful, man. God is amazing, amen. God, we serve a we serve a living God, amen. A good God, a God of deliverance, a God of power. You know what I'm saying? This is a God we serve. He's not a fake God. This is not some something of our own imagination. This is a living God that created everything, folks. He's here, he's here right now. Amen.
Forrest: Amen. And so that night that changed everything.
SPEAKER_00: Yes.
Forrest: In your dorm room at Kentucky State, crying out to the Lord and tell us what happened after that.
SPEAKER_00: Man, what happened after that, man? I I literally uh I knew I was changed. I knew something happened. You know, saying I was a new, uh, you know, I didn't know that now, but the Bible says that if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation. Old things passed away. Behold, all things become new. I knew I didn't know that scripture, but I knew something happened in my life. I wasn't that same man. And then from that point on, I started, I had a hunger for the things of God. I mean, I don't know what God did in me, but it was like I hated sin. I hated everything about it because it felt like I was deceived all my life. You know what I'm saying? Being raised up in the culture that I was raised up in, I didn't know that that God was a living God until I asked him to fill me with his spirit. I told him, Lord, fill me with your spirit because I seen in the Bible asked that, and I told him that. And God filled me with his spirit, and I mean something overtook my life to where I knew we serve a living God. And that's what happened to me, Pastor Forrest. That's what changed everything because I knew we was dealing with my mom dealt with spirits and all that, and I didn't know that God was a living God. Right. I don't never, I wasn't raised in church, I didn't know anything about church, so I I couldn't, I couldn't, I can't be religious. That's what I'm trying to say. Right, I can't play this. So, and I I was crying out to God, like, God, show me you. I don't want to know anything but you. I put my football things to the side, I put all my my books to the side. I said, God, teach me how to live. Yes. And from that point on, man, I had a hunger. And I I went on a I went on a rampage on Kentucky at Kentucky State University. I went on a rampage of just telling people about Jesus, man. I mean, it just seemed like a switch was cut on that everyone needs to know about Jesus.
Forrest: Yeah.
SPEAKER_00: I don't know why, but I wanted to tell everybody. So uh basically, uh, you know, saying I'll go on campus and just started talking to people. Uh, you know, people start knowing that Destinor, something's about Destinor. Destinor changed. Even my own football player, my own football teammates, they will uh see me and they'll be like, man, something's going on with Destinore, man. And so basically, uh they they started coming to me. Uh some of the players, like I even say the quarterback, came to me one night and said, Man, I need prayer, man. Can you pray for me? You know what I'm saying? And from that on, that point on, everybody on the team started coming to me. The tight ends, everybody started, we started having Bible studies in the room. And when we go out of town, I'll just be minister on a bus. You know what I'm saying? Just be, you know what I'm saying. I did my first fast uh going to a football game. I I don't know what a fast was, but I did the first fast going to I think it was going to Albany, Albany State or something like that, and I fasted breakfast. Amen. I just want I just was hungry for God, folks. I just wanted to know Jesus, amen. The Bible tells us that we the those that hunger and thirst for righteousness shall be filled. I'm telling you, folks, amen. Go ahead.
Forrest: And as you were doing that, and literally the Holy Spirit is flowing through you when you're ministering on campus. You also got to minister to your future wife and didn't even know it.
SPEAKER_00: Oh, Lord, have mercy. Amen. Praise God. I'm just telling you, man, God is good, man. He he uh I remember uh one day God ministered to me or well stirred in my heart to go talk to this young lady that was on the campus that uh Was in our dormitory. I was I worked in uh stuff. We was in school for business. Me and my wife. Well, she wasn't my wife then. Amen. But anyways, uh God told me to go minister to this girl. And uh, because she was going through some problems and she would be coming to class crying. And uh I knew who she was, and I knew her boyfriend. The boyfriend was like this this he was a star on the team, but all the girls liked him. You know what I'm saying? And he was a player, you know what I'm saying? A real player. You know, amen. Y'all know more than one way. Yeah. And so basically, our God was moving on me to go minister to her. I said, okay, I'm gonna talk to her. I'm gonna talk to her after class. And so, how many know that the class uh dismissed? And uh I didn't go talk to her. I was scared because uh fear. How many know that God can move on you to go do something and you won't do it because of fear? You know what I'm saying? What somebody's gonna think, what's somebody gonna say, oh man, you're weird. You know, all these type of thoughts will try to hit you. So I didn't act upon it. And so she left, and I'm like, oh man, Lord, forgive me, forgive me. And so I'm as I'm walking out of the business department area, I see two girls sitting on a couch that's in front of the department area, and I said, Okay, Lord, I'm gonna go talk to them. And I you know how you gotta try to redeem yourself. So I said, I'm gonna go talk, I'm gonna go talk to these two girls. And so basically, uh I went up to them and I Pastor Force, I said this, you know what I'm saying. I'm gonna keep, I'm just say this the same way I said it. I walked up to them and I said, Hey, y'all know Jesus. And I mean, hey, I didn't tell you this, but they both was high as a kite. You know what I'm saying? They both were high. And and and I and I walked up to them and said, Do y'all know Jesus? And I said this, you know, I could walk this campus and look sinus, sin in the face and won't even sin. And I don't even know why I said it, Pastor Force, but the the Holy Ghost or whatever just spoke through me. And I said those words and it caught her attention. And so I said, Can I pray for y'all? You know, saying, and I said, Well, I'll tell you what, let me pray, because we had to go or something. I think it was we had to go, they had to go to class or something like that. And I said, Well, let me just get your number and I'll call you and pray for you later, like that. So uh I went back to the dormitory later on that day for some reason and I called her. I I picked up the phone and I called her, and uh her boyfriend answered the phone. And her boyfriend, I didn't know some guy answered the phone and said, Hello. I said, uh, can I speak to Till? And he was like, uh, who this? I said, this is Destinor. Destinor. Oh, he just handed the phone over to her, you know what I'm saying? And I didn't know this, but her boyfriend was the defensive end on the team. And I didn't even know that. And he that, but they knew I was a Christian. He knew I was a Christian. So he just handed the phone over to her and uh said, uh, she came on the phone. Our voice was very shaky. I said, uh, can you can uh is it a good time? And she was like, no, like that, straight up, like told me no. So uh she hung the phone up and me and my roommate we got together and locked in agreement in prayer and said, Lord, we prayed over her. I don't know what prayer, but we prayed the prayer of faith and locked in agreement that God would do something in her life and change her life. And then a year later, Pastor Forrest, as I was sitting in the department of the business department in there studying for a test or something like that, I come this young lady comes to the room, knocks on the window of the glass over that the business department said, I don't get high anymore. I don't get high anymore. She just started saying these words, like, I don't get high anymore. I'm like, okay. You know what I'm saying? But this young lady that I that that we prayed for, for some reason, she's she told me later that she was looking for me uh to tell me that she gave her life to the Lord, and that was my wife, folks. Amen. And and and and then go ahead.
Forrest: And um that's amazing because now obviously she's uh your wife, but also a ministry partner. Yes, and encouragement to you and uh to you and your boys. They're actually here this morning. Can you give it up for Destinor's family?
SPEAKER_00: She produced two sons for me, amen.
Forrest: Because you you think about the fact that now you're ministering on campus, and at one point you were the mission field, and all of a sudden now you become the missionary. And this passion that you have for Kentucky State for campuses in general, because it's not just the case that when we met, when Esther and I met two years ago I got involved with FCA, and at the time that we moved to town, there had been uh FDA and Fellowship of Christian athletes and serving athletes on the different campuses, uh high schools and middle schools and college. And at the time when we became to Frankfurt, there had been some things that were happening in the local schools at FCA before, but it had all fizzled and there was no SCA going on anywhere in the city. And the Lord put it on our heart to take this step, and the Lord opened up a doorway at Kentucky State to be able to serve and begin to minister with the football team. And uh now I'm I'm thankful to say now, two years later, because of what God has done through you and volunteers in our church and outside of our church and as a catalyst, now FCA is in multiple schools around this city, and now not just one, but five or six different teams at Kentucky State University. And that has been because of a move of the Lord and because of what God has catalyzed in no small part to you. You're at Frankfurt High School at FCA at KSU with the football team and with the basketball team. And there's been some amazing fruit that's happened of that. Even even we got to experience last October. Mark Flores, who plays uh football for Kentucky State, who's coming back this fall. And it's last October, he actually got baptized by Decanor here in this room at this time last October to be one of the three or four or the four or five uh students who've been baptized in this place. And not too long after that, Pastor Desanor got to baptize uh Cardell Livingston, who is a basketball player at K-State that uh Pastor Desanor has been ministering to that team for this last semester. And at the end of the semester, he came to you and asked him to baptize you for you to baptize him right now. And you got to baptize him at the church that you're on staff at here in our community. Which has been amazing to see God flowing in and through your life. And also those that have been involved, and what what I know is this is that as God has allowed for there to be a trail to be blazed with FCA, there's there isn't one person or one church that can reach and disciple an entire city. It takes brothers and sisters in Christ. It takes all of us. And even for me, as I'm thinking about our campusing, yes, there's a trail that's being blazed with with students, uh, with athletes, but I also wonder about other trails that need to be blazed into our uh campuses, into Kentucky State, and otherwise that maybe it's to level an international student or to show up as a mentor and and in the business school or other schools that things that you have gifting in, and I and I I'm thinking about this. I'm thinking about the fact that the dorm room that you gave your life to Christ in, another student is gonna get into that dorm room here in a couple of weeks, is gonna be in that dorm room. What was the dorm room?
SPEAKER_00: Room 305. If you want to send your student to that room, you can. It might be anointing, you know.
Forrest: There's gonna be another in room 305 at Young Hall. And it makes me just wonder and dream about what in the world God could be doing in and through us, what more he wants to do to see our city be reached. To see the students that are in all different ages to be loved, cared for, and be able to hear the gospel. There were so many people that God put into your path. Pastor Gil Finley is a pastor of Heavenly Outboard Church that night to minister to you and encourage you. And the scripture tells us that how can people know unless someone tells them? Unless somebody speaks up, unless somebody shares the gospel, how can people ever even know? And it makes me think about the fact that here you are coming from South Florida, and right now, here in a couple weeks, descending on our community are gonna be students from Detroit and from uh Chicago and from Cleveland and across uh across Kentucky that are gonna be right here in Frankfurt. And God could do amazing, powerful work and miraculous work in their life. You know, as Pastor Desenor is sharing his testimony, this testimony was not to to glorify sin or even to talk about how great Pastor Desenor is, but to show the mighty power that we have in our living God, King Jesus, to enter into our story and to save us and to save us. Pastor D. I wonder what word you would have for those who right now maybe feel like that they're too far they're too far from God for the Lord to ever touch their life or to use them. Or maybe there's somebody in this room right now that's having their dorm room moment. What would you say to them? Step up and speak to them.
SPEAKER_00: Well, in a moment like this, you gotta really see that that God, the Bible said, is not a respecter person. He's just a respecter of faith. And all he wants you to understand if you will open up your heart and cry out to a living God that loves you so much that he did something before you were even born, before you even knew him, before you even thought about God, he did something and prepared a place for you, prepared a gift and a calling that's inside of you. And he wants to use you. God wants to, you don't matter, it don't matter where you at in life. God is saying, if you are willing, if there's a willing heart, if there's a heart that's ready to open up to me, I'm willing to come in. Amen. And you might be there, you might be in that place, you might be that one that's saying, God, I want to I want to do more for you, but I just know what I'm doing, I know how I'm living. See, you don't, you don't, I've heard this before. You don't get cleaned up and then go take a shower. It doesn't make any sense. Where do you come to the shower? When you're already what? Dirty. Then you let the shower do what? Clean you up. So you come to God with whatever you have, you come to God how you are. And when you come to him that way by faith, you come to him and say, God, I'm where I'm ready. I'm ready for you to take it, take control. I'm ready for you to step into my life and do something with my life. If that's you today and you want to make that choice to say, Jesus, I need you. Jesus, I want you. I'm not gonna sit up here and come in and out of church and know I'm really not in a relationship with you. God is calling today for his people to wake up to the truth and realize I must enter into a true relationship with God. Amen. And if that's you today, I want you to do something boldly. I want you to raise your hand. And if that's you today, you have never came into that place. You know that your life is not right, you know that your life is not there with Christ. Not to condemn, not to put you out there, but to show that, hey, look, this is for real. Because the time is coming when this will all end, folks, as we know it. And God is saying, look, I'm calling my people back. And if you're in this room today and you know that you know that there's something down in there that's that's tugging on you right now, saying, You know this is you. You know you need to make this call, you know you need to answer that. I want you to raise your hand if you're in this place. I see those hands. I see that hand. I don't want you to be shy. This is not about condemning seeking. The Bible says God did not send his son into this world to condemn the world, but to what? Save the world. And if that's you in here, you want that change to happen in your life. Look, I made a decision and my life was radically changed because I did it by faith. I did it because I believed in what the Bible or what I've heard the Bible said. And if that's you in here, I'm gonna give you another opportunity. Raise your hand if that's you in here. I've seen that hand go up. Who else wanna receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior? And I want you to do this right now. Those that raise their hands, out of respect, everybody could bow your head and close your eyes. You know, saying if there's anybody in here that that needs to raise your hand, I'm gonna give that up another opportunity. All right, that individual that raised their hand, I want y'all all to confess it, but I want you to, the one that raised their hand, to confess this right now and mean this in your heart. But everybody else help confess that with us, okay? Say this with me. Let's do this real quick. Everybody, let's lift your hand up to the Lord. Everyone lift their hand up to the Lord and say this with me. Father, in heaven, I call upon your name right now. I believe you sent Jesus to die in my place and that he rose from the dead. I believe that Jesus Christ is Lord, Jesus, come into my heart, change my life. I give you my life now. Use me for your purpose, for your purpose, for your calling, for your calling. Make me a witness in Jesus' name.
Forrest: In Jesus' name.
SPEAKER_00: Hallelujah. Now, now there's people in here right now that you know that you you God is pulling on your heart to do greater things. And that's you right now that you're saying, God, I want to be used, I want to be used. If that's you right now, you know that God wants to use your life, and you saying, Lo, I don't know where to start. All it takes is the heart to open up and say, God, okay, I'm here right now, I'm gonna make this call, I'm gonna make this call to serve you with all my heart. If that's you right now that you want to serve God, you want to be that person to be to be that next person that that you can meet a destination, that you can say something to somebody and let them know that Jesus Christ loved them. If that's you that you want to be able to walk into somebody's life and make a change, I want you to raise your hand up right now. If that's you, that you want to be a world changer, hallelujah. I see those hands, amen. I see those hands. Won't you do something else? Won't you stand to your feet right now in the name of Jesus? And you're making a step, you're making a declaration, you're making this choice right now. And if that's you right now, I want you all to come up here up front right now. Everyone that has made that choice. I want you to step out by faith. You're stepping out right now, saying, I'm crossing the line, I'm gonna make a change in my life, I'm gonna serve Lord with my heart, I'm gonna let the declaration of God be over me. You're saying, God, right now, I want that change in my life, I want to do something great for you. Thank you for saving my life because you didn't hold back on that cross, you did not hold it all back, you gave it all for me. Hallelujah, hallelujah. Father, you see all these lives that's willing to make a step, willing to make a change, father. Right now, in the name of Jesus, Father, we thank you for what is taking place in this place today. Hallelujah. Now I want you all to lift up your hand and I want you to say this with me. Say, Father, in the name of Jesus, take my life, use it for your glory, for your glory. I give you everything, I'm not holding nothing back anymore. I'm not holding nothing anymore. If there's anything in my life, that's holding me back, I repent right now, and I give you all my heart, serve you all the days of my life, Jesus, Jesus, my Lord, use me, use me now, Father. Right now, I pray over all these people right now, Lord God, in the name of Jesus Christ. Father, I plead your blood and thank you for your protection, your hand of your mercy on their life, Lord God. I declare your peace, the covenant of your mercy, the covenant of your loving kindness, Lord. I thank you right now for power flowing in the life. I thank you for fresh fire, a fire, a passion that serves you all the days of their life, Lord God. Let number one in this place, leave this place dry, let them be drenched with your glory, Father, as they go out as powerful witnesses, let them be used mightily, Lord God, in the mighty name of Jesus, Father, thank you that this year is gonna be the best year in the life, Lord God. Everything that fucking had to do will prosper because you Father God, I thank you, in the mighty name of Jesus for the glory resting upon them, Lord God. Father, we love you, we thank you, Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, hallelujah, Lord. And if you agree with that, say amen, hallelujah, because right now you just made a mighty step to say, God, I want you. By you making that step right here, God has just moved in your life. I believe it. I believe every one of you all is gonna be a testimony to somebody's life. You're gonna walk into the life and change somebody's life. Just like what happened in my life can happen to someone else because of you, making a choice to say, Jesus, I want to be used. Now, from this point on, you just go for it, and all you gotta do is just continue to have that daily communion and say, Lord, whatever you want me to do, I'll do it. Remember, Mary told the servants, whatever he says unto you, what do it. So, whatever God tells you to do, just do it. That's right. Yeah, there's gonna be an enemy, there's gonna be things that try to fear to hold you back, but just do it. Amen.
Forrest: Father, I thank you. I thank you, Lord, that this Sunday has been two years in the making, and that God, every single voice, every single hand, every single heart, Father, today in this room that's giving their life to you, are asking for you, God, to fill them and to use them fully. God, I pray, Lord, that today is it's it's a picture of what is to come. In hearts that are surrendered to you, with the gospel on our lips, Father, being a light in our city, because God, in the same way that you pulled Pastor D out of the pit, God, you want to do that over and over and over and over and over and over again in our city. And what you've done in my life, and what you've done in the lives of so many in this room. So, God, today we pray that God that you would breathe in your life. And so the weeks to come, the Sundays to come, the months to come, God, as you move powerfully, God, we're trusting you. And we're believing in faith together. And we praise your name. In the strong name of Jesus, everybody said, Amen. Church, put your hands together right now for our God and for what he's done and what he's doing. It's so good.