Talent management & People power took centre stage at MPE2020 conference, with the launch of its first dedicated panel sessions on ‘People for Payments’. The overall feedback from MPE2020 speakers underlined the role of talent management which is becoming much more relevant for the entire payments ecosystem.
Competition to secure talent is intensifying, as merchants and payments companies increasingly seek to gain advantage and differentiate themselves through their ‘people talent’. This creates a challenge for many organisations, as they seek to fill key roles and source, develop, and retain individuals with desirable skills.
In this episode you will learn about:
- the biggest talent management challenges payment providers faced in 2019/2020,
- leadership/people: types of individuals needed for a thriving future of this ecosystem,
- the challenges of bringing talent across sectors and geographies,
- the new positions needed in merchant payments ecosystem,
- difficult roles to fill-in and skillset necessary for success.