Late Night Internet Marketing with Mark Mason -- Affiliate Marketing Tips, Online Business Advice, Email Marketing and SEO
What's keeping you from getting started today online? I hear from many people that have an idea about what they want to do, but they just have not pulled the trigger. In this episode, we hear from a listener named “Bob” (not his real name) regarding his interest in the photography niche. Bob's been waiting for more than a year to get started.
Here are the highlights of the things I have shared in this episode:
* Sharing an iTunes review from Mexico and Facebook feedback from “Bob” which may resonate with you.
* A short background on photography from equipment to skill to the monetary aspects involved, and why this niche is great for online business and why it is commercially viable.
* How you can compete in a crowded niche despite the current competition.
* The best way to get started and launch your ideas once and for all so you can take over the internet with your presence.
* Sharing what I find as the most powerful part of the Best Year Ever course from Michael Hyatt: The key thing in making our dreams come true is the understanding why those goals are important to you. What is your why?
* Our featured tools for this week’s tech tip: the Buffer app, a tool for scheduling your social media posts, and Bulk Buffer and Bulk Publish which works with Buffer for scheduling of multiple posts.
* Fortune Cookie of the Week: The limit to your abilities is where you place it.
Links from the Show
* Best Year Ever
course from Michael Hyatt
Want more Late Night Internet Marketing?
Leave Us A Review In iTunes
Thanks so much for your reviews on iTunes. We get a ton of exposure from iTunes, and we really appreciate the reviews there. At last count, we were at 30 reviews and counting. Reviews help us get new listeners — so I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. To leave a review, just go to latenightim.com/itunes
and follow the instructions. Thanks!
Send us your feedback
As always, I'd love to hear what you think about the podcast. Better yet, I’d love to answer your question about Internet marketing on the show. Just drop me a line here on the blog or on the digital recorder at 214-444-8655. Don’t worry, there are no stupid questions. Unless you tell me not to, when you ask a question or leave a comment might even use it on the show. When the transcript is available, it will be here with all the other Late Night Internet Marketing Transcripts
. If you are lovin' the podcast, please be sure to leave us some feedback and subscribe in iTunes
! Podcast Alley is another option: My Podcast Alley feed!
Here is the Raw RSS Feed
Episode 095 Getting Started Today Online Transcript
This week on the Late Night Internet Marketing Podcast I talk to you about a message I got from a long time listener. I want to talk about what he had to say, answer his message on the air, and do it in a way that I think might help you as you go into the new year.