Late Night Internet Marketing with Mark Mason -- Affiliate Marketing Tips, Online Business Advice, Email Marketing and SEO
Sometimes, you get just the right motivation to get you over the hump. This week, I talk about a letter that I received from a listener, and the impact that had on my motivation to restart that Late Night Internet Marketing Podcast. I turn that into some “business motivation tips” will help you in your daily struggle
This week brings the first installment of a new segment — Internet Marketing Fortune Cookie. Basically, I answer the question — what does this fortune cookie tell us about internet marketing.
I also discuss some of the latest news from people who study Facebook – namely the concern that shares are going down. Video views seem to be going up, however, and I talk about how to take advantage of that trend.
* Sharing with you a letter (yes, an actual, physical letter) I received from our listener, Dave Osmont from Georgia that really made my day. Know that questions he has for me and his one favor that set me on fire once again.
* Dave’s brilliant points that he calls out in his letter, such as:
* If you do one little thing each day, over and over again, you will like the results; and
* The value of reaching out to people to serve as an encouragement and become a bright spot in their lives.
* About my brainchild, the Internet Marketing Fortune Cookie, why I am collecting them for future episodes and how every fortune cookie can teach you a thing or two about your business.
* Must listen to: my first segment on the Internet Marketing Fortune Cookie!
* Discussing what’s hot on the news today including the tons of video views in Facebook and how you can leverage on this for your business.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
* The Alabama Football Podcast
on Bama Hammer
* WSJ Article on Facebook Sharing
* Marketing Land article on Facebook Video
Leave Us A Review In iTunes
Thanks so much for your reviews on iTunes. We get a ton of exposure from iTunes, and we really appreciate the reviews there. At last count, we were at 30 reviews and counting. Reviews help us get new listeners — so I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. To leave a review, just go to latenightim.com/itunes
and follow the instructions. Thanks!
Send us your feedback
As always, I'd love to hear what you think about the podcast. Better yet, I’d love to answer your question about Internet marketing on the show. Just drop me a line here on the blog or on the digital recorder at 214-444-8655. Don’t worry, there are no stupid questions. Unless you tell me not to, when you ask a question or leave a comment might even use it on the show. When the transcript is available, it will be here with all the other Late Night Internet Marketing Transcripts
. If you are lovin' the podcast, please be sure to leave us some feedback and subscribe in iTunes
! Podcast Alley is another option: My Podcast Alley feed!
Here is the