In Episode 3, we're delighted to welcome Annie Pettit, who our podcast host Betty Adamou has known for almost 16 years.
Their relationship was at first a mentor/mentee (with Annie being the mentor) and now Annie and Betty are firm friends, even thought they have the Atlantic Ocean between them, with Betty living in the UK, and Annie based in Toronto, Canada.
Join this inspiring conversation as we talk about...
Find Annie Pettit and the organisations she's involved in online:
- Buy a copy of Annie's books 'People Aren't Robots', all about Market Research here, and '7 Strategies and 10 Tactics to Become a Thought Leader' here.
- Linked In www.linkedin.com/in/anniepettit
- Twitter: @LoveStats (https://twitter.com/LoveStats)
- Instagram: @LoveStatsAnnie (www.instagram.com/lovestatsannie)
- In the podcast interview, we briefly touch on Annie's blog containing a gender split counter at Market Research conferences. You can still check that out here: https://loves
Tales of Female Badassery has been brought to you by the Not Sorry Club; inspiring and celebrating unapologetic women.
DONATE TO SUPPORT US- help to keep the lights on!
We have 4 ways we entertain and inspire;
- Our well-loved posts on our Instagram page
-the Not Sorry Challenge
- the Not Sorry Stories BBC Radio series
- as well as our website, and the new Tales of Female Badassery podcast (phew!)
While all this is provided for free, you can help us to keep going.
Donate a one off small payment via www.notsorryclub.com/support
Go direct to our Patreon page here: https://www.patreon.com/NotSorryClub
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/not.sorry.club
Like/follow the Not Sorry Club on Linked In: www.linkedin.com/company/not-sorry-club
With thanks to Silverman Sounds for the copyright and royalty-free music which we've used and edited to our style for the intro and outro music on this podcast (https://www.silvermansound.com...