Speaker 1: This bachelor adds to the gay bars. They really piss me off.
Speaker 2: You freaking, open your mouth and Prada comes out.
Speaker 1: And don't come between Bargain Bradley and my mate. Hey y'all. Personal note from Blaine I just wanted to say thanks for sticking with us and I'm so sorry we missed a week of Coffee with Gays. It has been challenging for me. My dad's been in the hospital. He had MRSA in his blood and he's doing fine. He's going through some surgeries and some things, but I got it all sorted and, yeah, it took me a little while. We're a small production here at Coffee's Gays and Ryan and Adam have stepped in to help in future in case this ever happens again. So this won't happen again and we will be on schedule and we'll be launching every Thursday from now on. But without further ado, I want to launch a very special episode of Coffee with Gays, where I travel to Fitch's fame with one of my best friends, christopher Knight, and we talked about the origin of my favorite new term, ger into the girl. And then, of course, portuguer, because we are in Portuguer most of the time. So enjoy the episode. I'm so sorry for the delay. Family matters most. It is very hard being an only child and to all the only children out there to compare their parents. Cheers to you and a special toast to you because it is very, very hard, and my heart goes out to you and to you, your family, and to much health and happiness to everybody, thank you, and thank you for sticking with us. We love you. And thank you for all the outpouring of support that I've received. From that one little TikTok I had when I was trying to edit Coffee with Gays especially. It was really special and I really really appreciate it. I love you all. Three to one action.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Coffee with Gays. I am your host, Klayne, for the day.
Speaker 1: And I would like to thank you for your time and I would like to introduce you to our co-host, christopher Knight, one of my best friends. Hey, and we are coming to you today from Sitch's Barcelona.
Speaker 2: Barcelona, barcelona.
Speaker 1: Barcelona.
Speaker 2: You know, nobody's really said it like that.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I've been really underwhelmed with the Barcelona.
Speaker 1: The Barcelona. What else do they say?
Speaker 2: You really got a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we haven't had a lab. You got a Lisp it Out. Yeah, you got a Lisp it Out.
Speaker 2: I am a little underwhelmed. You know I do watch RuPaul's Drag Race, banya, and they all drop the S's.
Speaker 1: So yeah, not, we haven't noticed it a lot yet. We actually leave for Barcelona tomorrow, so we'll see how that is, but we wanted to do a special episode from this beautiful patio that we have this beautiful beach town.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if you guys can notice, but find us.
Speaker 1: And we had a beautiful beach day, and I wanted to. Before we get into the details of the word trip so far, I wanted to talk about something very important that I neglected to give you credit for in previous episodes of Coffee with Gays, which is the infamous guhr, which is our way of shortening guhr, and you came up with it originally Trademarks, trademark Copyrighted, copyrighted. Ceo of guhr.
Speaker 2: Of guhr Copyrighted and which can be used in many, many different ways.
Speaker 1: And now we have decided, and we'll be talking about it Our really favorite place so far was Porta Gher Porta-Gher, which I want to be very frank and if anybody is watching this, and is Portuguese.
Speaker 2: This is all in good fun, but, yes, the start of our two-week trip to Europe was to Porta-Gher. To Porta-Gher and, if you understand the term, guher or guhrl, porta-gher Portuguese, portuguese, portuguese, portuguese.
Speaker 1: And we're going to be Portuguese. Well, basically.
Speaker 2: Portuguese. We're basically Portuguese after this trip. I mean, if you sit in a cafe for an hour, you basically are Portuguese, or six hours or six hours, like you in drink.
Speaker 1: Sangria for six hours straight. It's just the culture it really is. It was like the most surprising though not surprising part of this trip for me, because I was like really excited to go. Like Portugal was like the one thing I really wanted to do, and then we weren't sure like was it going to be fun or not? And the men, I'm going to get hot and bothered just thinking about it.
Speaker 2: I think the men yeah different Otherworldly, Otherworldly, really it's very odd, because there's no gyms. You never see a gym? I don't see a gym, I think I saw exercise equipment yeah, like a dumbbell, like a cute little lift, weight lift, but I don't know how, I don't, I don't, I don't understand. They're just absolutely beautiful. And I was told, coming to Europe, everyone was like everyone's there, everybody in Europe. So so then it must be the food. And now I realize it is not the food, it is the lifestyle. It was the wake up. You get coffee, you jump on your little scooter, you sleep with everybody's husband by 12pm and then you make it to lunch Just then. You make it to work Just in time for a lunch and it's the yes stuff. I mean, that sticks a lot out of you, I mean, and that is why everybody's so fit here.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's true, there's a lot of play happening, for sure. I actually really love it and I feel very relaxed now and also, like my testosterone levels are like higher and higher than they've ever been. Well, it's all the walking, the walking, and yeah, and I've been. I've been told I'm very thirsty, thirsty, I'm a thirsty little bitch here.
Speaker 2: Well, you're a little part, the hydrating.
Speaker 1: But I've been getting. I'm going to get my thirst quenched a little bit every now and then. We've met some amazing people. I've got to say a lot of French are here, a lot of French we actually sent. Oh, you know, there's a part of our trip that we missed. We've talked about. We started talking about the best part of the trip, oh, portugal, but we actually started in Madrid. What are your thoughts on Madrid? Yeah, not the best, not the best experience. We found a magical rose garden. Okay, that's it.
Speaker 2: And see, I will say if you go to Madrid, there is a beautiful park with a magical rose garden. I was very much out of a storybook, but other than that, oh, we did do.
Speaker 1: Oh, my God, we got wasted in the.
Speaker 2: I will say yes, okay, let's do some perks about Madrid. So I will say when we went it was during Eurovision. So just in that, in a nutshell, in a whole was a very fun experience to be able to go to a bar and watch the finale of Eurovision and really cheer on people rooting for different countries. Yeah, there was a lot of different countries people were rooting for. I mean, I was going for Israel, you were going for Sweden.
Speaker 1: So my people were Sweden.
Speaker 2: You were going for Italy, although he claims he's Portuguese now. But there are a lot of people in the bars were cheering on other countries other than Spain, so that was a very memorable moment to go to Spain en route for your team at Eurovision. So that is a perk and we did.
Speaker 1: I mean we really did ruffle some feathers. In Spain there was a lot of. Yeah, we were told by some lesbians that we were in danger, Danger and our friend Mason was afraid for his life. And we were like, I think, between Chris's military background and my being 6'5". I think we'll be more than fine and we just continued to rally, rally, raffle all the feathers. So maybe we're a little bit at fault for our welcome in Madrid.
Speaker 2: It was just very unwelcoming, not to say anything bad about.
Speaker 1: It can't be but hurt because you're country-long, exactly.
Speaker 2: I can't help that. You came in 12th, 20th place.
Speaker 1: You can't be perfect at everything, I didn't write the song.
Speaker 2: I didn't sing the song.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful country. So far, we're loving it. I love stitches.
Speaker 2: Stitches is great. This is amazing.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're back to over here. No, we have to go to the back part of Madrid.
Speaker 2: We're jumping all over.
Speaker 1: Look, the set in this mobile coffee with gaze up was harder than sometimes the coffee with gaze back in the home. What do you think about it? Crazy, right.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. This whole set up took a very long time.
Speaker 1: Contexting is not an easy life. If people think it's just, oh, you just set it up and it's just ready to go, like just Mrs Bailey, it's not for If you think the talent just walks in.
Speaker 2: Well, I was expecting the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, here we are three hours later Because you're a bougie fucking bitch. We started doing this when the sun was out, but now the sun is going down. I know it doesn't look like it, because the sun goes down here at 10 pm, when everybody rewakes up at dinner, because that's when you do dinner, it's true, and you have a little afternoon rain shower that clears the beach and then the sun comes out really bright and you get more tan on it, and then the sun goes down at 10. And then you go to dinner, and then you go to the bar until like 3 am and get wasted, find your hookup right and then do it all over again. Well, not everyone does that, but I have been, that's for sure. I've been tasting a lot of things, so to speak. God, I hope my mom doesn't listen to this one. So back to lunches. So let's see, we have learned our midday siesta has become a part of our life too. Now right.
Speaker 2: I feel they should implement this in America. I mean, we should really live by the European rules, and I'm probably going to get a lot of hate for saying that, but I can definitely see myself going to work on a little scooter after sleeping with somebody's husband. Yeah, just in time for lunch and my siesta. I think we need siesta for the.
Speaker 1: US Working until about five.
Speaker 2: Going home Having a little tapa, having a little tapa, then getting ready for the night at 10 after drinking a liter of sangria and then going to a dance club. Like that should be worldwide.
Speaker 1: It really, really should be.
Speaker 2: I think there would be a world peace if everybody lived this way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean people are really not stressed here. Not at all, For sure.
Speaker 2: I mean they were very stressed in Spain, very stressful people. They're also not a desert people. But how to?
Speaker 1: desert people at all. They're really not the great food, great drinks. You've had some amazing things.
Speaker 2: You know what's been really great this entire trip? Well, the espresso martinis, yeah.
Speaker 1: We have had, we've drank our weight in espresso martinis, an obnoxious amount, yeah Like, and it has made. And the best part is is we started midnight, which I think we did the best last night, because we actually started at like a reasonable hour, 11 pm, 11. What the heck? I think like not just one, not just two, like five.
Speaker 2: Then you're absolutely wired for the whole evening. Yeah.
Speaker 1: For the whole evening and it's like you're just up till five in the morning and it's been wild and that you know nothing good happens. It's like you get in trouble. Well, I mean, I consider trouble good sometimes. I think trouble is good. Depends on what kind of trouble you're talking about. Well, you don't kind of trouble on it.
Speaker 2: Well, I have poor sugar, I have poor sugar trouble, I have poor sugar trouble and I will take that trouble all day long, that is for sure.
Speaker 1: I mean, technically it's my birthday. Still, it is your birthday, that's right.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday, thank you, you know last night we went to the most Amazing. The newest drag cabaret dinner I have yet to have been to in my life and, like I said, I watched a lot of RuPaul and it was really great to come to Barcelona and watch an Espana drag show. I mean, it was amazing, it was absolutely spectacular.
Speaker 1: Let's flood them.
Speaker 2: It was called Queens Cabaret here in Sitches. I mean, the food was fantastic, the service was fantastic, amazing. The drag queen were fantastic, the show was fantastic. We're first organized. Funny on point, she had fire at one point.
Speaker 1: Where did that even come from? It was like boom.
Speaker 2: I wish.
Speaker 1: I could show you clips, they wouldn't let us do it, they wouldn't let us film. No.
Speaker 2: I mean we saw everything from the greatest showman to Tina Turner.
Speaker 1: I mean her little Tina Turner was great Tina Turner was good here, I mean.
Speaker 2: Freddie Mercury. It was fantastic. We'll flood them. If you're in Sitches, come to Queens Cabaret. Amazing, you're in for a great time. Do you remember when we got here five days ago and it was pouring down rain? And If you know this gentleman at all, this entire trip was based on this part of the vacation to Europe, because it was going to be our five days of pure relaxation, pure sunshine, pure tanning. Yeah, you're bronze goddess, living your best life. They can make it here and it is a sucking torrential down.
Speaker 1: I was so upset I literally was trying to plan our escape. Yeah, really like, quite frankly, like do we go to Morocco?
Speaker 2: There were a lot of places we were gonna go. Do we go to?
Speaker 1: Sardinia.
Speaker 2: Romania came up.
Speaker 1: Romania like we're gonna get the fuck out of here. I'm not gonna spend my five days in the longest part of our trip, but quickly, I guess, in cold rain situation. I was like really upset about it. I wanted to cry and it never rains here. Everybody's told us that all the time and it was like this huge dark storm cloud and it's my birthday trip.
Speaker 2: Damn it. I know I mean I'm gonna be 40 this year. I know like this could not. This year, not this year, that's my learning the last of my day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this gotta be good girl. Yeah, and I gotta say it has. We have been lucky. Every single day We've had beautiful son, beautiful men's, and Today we went to the. We met some really amazing friends from England. They were great and they taught us where the gay beach is, because we didn't know where the gay be.
Speaker 2: No, it's safe for anyone who needs to know where the gay beach is. It's after the church, just around the corner from this cemetery, just right past the cemetery go down a little rock. Go down to the little stones and then slew of naked people.
Speaker 1: You will know, because you'll never see bigger penis. I mean huge. Yeah, I had a lot of uncut penis.
Speaker 2: It was really shocked. Shocking in a great way, in a great way yeah it was very eye-opening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean beautiful men all over so and there's definitely that beach here. We heard the family gave to the other day.
Speaker 2: I you know, I have to say that beach was very. I love it. A lot of it's worth, like the features were. You could be a lot of yeah, although in pina colada means I pina colada, I mean you say nonetheless, there was a chair to lay down in.
Speaker 1: Maybe don't get, and a very, very nice part I thought I'd say.
Speaker 2: I have to say I will say one thing about being here, not just in Europe but in Spain, is that staff is very, very accommodating, fun. They hustle hard, they're just really mind-blowing to me, because they don't work on tips. You know, people in America work on tips. We think the service level was top part. Yeah, and it's not. It's shit because they expect it. They expect to be tipped, tipped and tipped it. Oh, I'm tipped, but they expect to be tipped and it's just like, well, I'm not gonna give you extra service because you're gonna tip me anyway. And then here it's like you don't get fucking tipped. We get paid and they worked a lot, asses off.
Speaker 1: But you know, they don't even get paid that much. It actually was a very fascinating conversation with my friends when you rich friends. I remember talking about all of this stuff and our new bartender, ben.
Speaker 2: From.
Speaker 1: Queens. By the way, queens only has a foray. They also have a bar, yeah, which is amazing, and we have been to every single night We've been, and it is that like the best bar in stitches in my absolutely great if it is another plug.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or Queens not the cabaret dinner show, but the Queens bar. And there was a lovely gentleman called Ben who's from London, london and speaks no Spanish and begs people for tips. So it is the complete opposite Of what I just said literally samelessly Request yes, and he doesn't serve you if you don't give him. And then he also remembers how much you tipped him from the nights before, because he definitely called us out and like no baby girl, girl, you gave me 15 and I gave you five bad, and you told me to keep the five, so I'm correct.
Speaker 1: But then we learned to tip him and then our drinks up really strong, really strong girl.
Speaker 2: And when I say strong like these tequila?
Speaker 1: drink. It's a fish ball. A come in a fish ball. I mean our friend the accountant, literally is not able to move.
Speaker 2: And I'm like picturing him make the drinks in my head now and the surprise are still alive.
Speaker 1: I know that's why it stopped.
Speaker 2: I saw him making them just now again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and how we had eight, nine, 10 of those and our show, I mean, we have another night of it because, don't forget, his husband is the drag performer.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: And we are going to learn real British drag Proper proper.
Speaker 2: Proper, proper, british drag.
Speaker 1: A very in.
Speaker 2: Sitch's Bartholomew Just like so many. There's so many accents flying all over the place.
Speaker 1: I know We've met people from all over the world.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like the men flying out of this room.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? No, with a.
Speaker 1: I mean one just actually flew out just a second ago. Girl, unless you want to join, shut up.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to circle back to the weather, because that was the topic we were talking about, how we were extremely excited about that, so we were excited about the rain. So what we found out about the rain is it really works with how the people live here. You know it's on a day time and then come 2pm it starts getting cloudy again. When it starts raining Cause I think that's mother nature telling everyone to go take a siesta, and it rains from like two to five when everyone's napping, and then rain is gone and then you're back to your life. So I think, back to the beach when we came in here the first day to stitches. it was at that time, so that's what we were experiencing mother nature telling us, it was siesta time and all we wanted to do was not siesta.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So now, being here five days, I mean we're practically Barcelonian, that we know how it, how it, how it works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's actually a good point. Yeah, absolutely, I'm glad that you uncovered, really unpacked that one. Yeah, we also did meet a really nice bartender named Fred, who's very hot that lives in Vegas sometimes. He does live in Vegas during the winter, which is a very smart decision.
Speaker 2: And he's going to come visit you, although it is very cold in the winter time. This last winter it snowed for six months out of the year, but, like my husband always says, the worst suntan I've ever got is on a cloudy day, on a cloudy day, so bring your sunscreen to Vegas in winter.
Speaker 1: The oldest young man I know. I mean literally he's like an 80 year old man in a young person's body. I mean I guess he's not that young. He's my best friend, everybody knows just so. He's practically his father, but he's practically his like 78 year old father, who really is 80? , who's named Carl and is 80 and has all these old sayings and that is one of them, and we literally have been saying over and over on the track Where's that data? Where was that On a cloudy day, on?
Speaker 2: a cloudy day.
Speaker 1: The sunburn I ever got, so we've been wearing a sunscreen.
Speaker 2: Been really good, haven't gotten sunburn yet no, we're very, very, very tan. Yeah, I think we're getting a nice healthy glow.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm gonna have sunburn there, Guru Let me see, I can't do that. Portia. Well, I want people to know that I can be jealous.
Speaker 2: You're standing with a watch on, yeah.
Speaker 1: So they'll know that I was out in the Mediterranean soon. I love it. So it's getting a little night, but I have to tell you you gave me some really great advice while we were here, because when I first got here I was having a little hard time with the men. And you know, I think I was trying too hard on the grinders, quite frankly, and you should share this advice, I think, with everybody else, because I think it was really super helpful. Yeah Well, first I mean, which is true? I just had to be reminded of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're being very thirsty. Well, I was being thirsty.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're up in there, there's also hot men everywhere.
Speaker 2: How can you not be? So, yeah, you know, just like I say let go and let God, you know, let things come to you. And I have been married going on eight years, been with my partner 10. Okay, that's where the 10 comes from 10, 10 together, married eight. Nonetheless, I feel like I have a very good standing with relationships, on how they work, how to approach them, how to just be receptive of being yourself and open to embracing new things. So to your point, especially here in Spain, in, I think, europe in general, the men are definitely a little more reserved than in America 1000%, 1000%. Where we are, you know, really outgoing and really to the point, it's loud and they're not like that here, like they don't want to see your naked bitch, they don't want you to jump on them, they don't want you to ask them out. They're a little more reserved and they take their time. So in your instance you know you were just, I think, putting yourself out there a little too much, when great in life, good things come to those who just wait and good things come to people who are just open and receptive. And we have come to learn that grinder really is not needed here because of that standoff persona that they have. They really aren't on grinders trying to find a hook up. They want to meet you in person, they want to gravitate towards you and I think when you got that advice, as you were, out of the bar for dinner and you were just not looking for it, not hunting for it, not being so American.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like they flock to you and, by the way, this is what is so weird about this is that's how I am in America. I do not. I'm like me. Everybody knows in my friend group I'm not the grinder person ever. I'm never on grinder at home. I meet people organically at bars. I don't even know the last time I've had a grinder hook up in the US and it was just frustrating to be here too, just like, oh, it just reminded me why I don't do that, so letting myself go at a bar. I literally have met someone like every single night and literally had the best conversation. Like I said, we ended up having probably one of my favorite days here with a small group from England, which was just such lovely guys.
Speaker 2: They were just lovely. I just think it's natural to go on a holiday or vacation and so you go on something like a Tinder or a grinder, because that's just your mindset of how you're going to find somebody and how you're going to make a friend or a hook up, whatever you want to do.
Speaker 1: That's just that's our go-to, but I also think people here have been a lot friendlier than like Madrid, for example. Like Madrid was very clicky Clicky. This has not been clicky and I don't think Portugal was clicky, no. The problem in Portugal, though, was the language, the language Language barrier. Very difficult Madrid, not difficult because it's Spanish. They were just like I said, they were a very unwelcoming group of people.
Speaker 2: They really weren't. They really don't want you to be there it seemed like which is not. It's really off-putting when you want to see Spain and you know Madrid is to go to, and then you go. We bounced over to Portuguaire and they were very friendly, they were just friendly and welcoming. They wanted you to be there and they're like come eat with us. You know lunch comes in with us from 12 to six, because that's what happens. You get to lunch at 12 and, before you know it, at 6 pm and you're on your scooter back home.
Speaker 1: But we just had the language barrier there, which was a little more difficult, like it wasn't easy to go out to bars and like hang out necessarily.
Speaker 2: But the people were still, they were still homidating to it. And a lot of people in Portugal spoke English.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 2: Versus Madrid. They might have spoken English, but they did not want to.
Speaker 1: And then they were being snotty about my Spanish. Yes, because I speak. Texan ghetto, spanish, ghetto. Yes, texan ghetto Spanish. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't have good grammar in English, but less Spanish we're trying to say so and then jumping to, jumping totally over to Portuguese, which something none of us Sure I got to tell you I was in Brazil when I lived because I lived in Argentina and then I went to Brazil.
Speaker 1: It was the same experience Because I was, I was 100% fluent in Spanish because I've been living in Argentina. Then I go to Brazil and I was like, okay, I've got this. It's just a little bit different. That Portugal's Portuguese is just it's hard.
Speaker 2: It's, it's just enough different. It's like the vowel, or change just a little bit like it's just very like, very close, but I literally picked up vodka.
Speaker 1: Oh, the church bell. Don't even give me the church bell.
Speaker 2: The church is calling girl. Why did they? Why?
Speaker 1: don't we stick ourselves next to a church girl? I'm worried that the flame is going to come over here. Gear, gear.
Speaker 2: I mean Remember when you asked me to go into church the other day to go tour it and I was like I would cannot do that.
Speaker 1: You were going to burst into flames. I will burst into flames. You're a Jew, first of all, I am a Jew, but your husband is a Catholic, which I find this always super fascinating.
Speaker 2: How so I? I please, please tell me how. I just think his intermix couples are just it's interesting but I think it's cute. There are some days I'm like should I marry a Jewish guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean, I think it's, I think you guys handle it very well and I like that how Joey, like when you guys travel or whatever, I know he always goes to mass and you guys just have that thing where you just do your own thing.
Speaker 2: We have to be accepting of someone's religion or heritage or culture. So he was going to mass on Sunday. It's great. When I go to temple on Friday he's not going to Shabbat.
Speaker 1: I mean okay, but like how do you manage Shabbat but?
Speaker 2: sometimes he does Like he does enjoy it. I mean, he always said that he wanted to marry a Jewish man, so he does love a tradition.
Speaker 1: He does love a tradition. I will say this about like going to Catholic services with him. Like I do like the tradition of the Catholic faith. I think it's like super cool and I actually love that about temple as well and the Jewish faith, I love the tradition aspect of it. Yeah, I mean, I'm like, I mean you basically celebrate Hanukkah every year. I know You're celebrating Hanukkah.
Speaker 2: During this time that you are a Jew, you put up your minority. You take all of these pictures you send it to me and you're like, look at all my, my Hanukkah stuff. And I'm like, playing or not, you're not even chewing, I've got you. And you're like I just want to celebrate it. I have so many Jewish, I should just go get a big cross and throw it up.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm so many Jewish friends. At this point I'm like I feel like I have to celebrate Hanukkah alongside you guys, so that I'm on, you know, the happy Hanukkah train, the same wavelength, the same wavelength, so it doesn't seem like I'm being like inf�ensive and like not, you know, celebrating.
Speaker 2: Do you want to know what will really make you a Jew? Because Hanukkah is the fun holiday. Yeah, if you really want to partake in our heritage and really suffer, really should you pass over? I've done Passover before.
Speaker 1: To the full extent I haven't. Why don't you invite me over for Passover? Oh, you're going to come over for the whole, all the days.
Speaker 2: All the days, all the days. How many days is it? I don't think you're going to get past one thing I know the food is like, not the bad. I think it has a bad rap. To be honest, I think the food in previous 100 years ago and like my aunts and grandparents, they made okay food. But I feel like now our Passover was great. I mean I made like pizzas and like those are the things we didn't get Like they were going to make fun dishes because Passover is not fun. Yeah, you're not that any fun, no fun. So it's very serious, these dishes that I make now because you know, I'm a millennial and I'm not eating joshishkibibble and I was forced to eat for years it's been like just forgive me if I'm gross Cavalte fish.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to remember A bone, a beat of bone. Just like bread and salt water or something.
Speaker 2: That's matzah oh not good.
Speaker 1: So basically I like matzah, but not like knows nothing.
Speaker 2: So I found out how to make all of these recipes with matzah, like I made pizza, matzah bread. That sounds amazing. It was amazing. I enjoyed my Passover this year. I really was. I will come to your next year's Passover and every year I get stronger at it and better at it.
Speaker 1: You're also a fabulous entertainer by the way.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So anybody didn't know this one owns every piece from the Magnolia collection. What is their name?
Speaker 2: Chuck and Joanne. No, that's incorrect. It's shit. Where are they from? They're from the show.
Speaker 1: So Magnolia, magnolia home.
Speaker 2: Magnolia home.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So we own a lot of Magnolia home, we own a lot of everything and guess, thank you for that. So we are.
Speaker 1: We try to be good hosts. He's a soft white lady on top of being a Jew A soft white Jew but he's a very good entertainer. So I would totally do Passover with you this next time.
Speaker 2: I think especially like holidays like that. They're hard to get through, so you have to make them fun in some way, because, like I said me growing up, passover is not fun. It is not fun Even with your mom, she's so fun. It is not.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know, I don't know, I haven't been a Passover in a very long time.
Speaker 2: I've only played from bed. Yeah, I think I've been a one or two Passover. Yeah, so Hanukkah is a fun holiday.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I started celebrating Hanukkah, but now I'll try to do this other celebratory thing and add an additional Jewish stuff. Great, great. Well, we should have added a nice little holiday thing in a Spanish holiday.
Speaker 2: I know Holidays they celebrate A lot. Remember our friends we were just talking to.
Speaker 1: You were talking about how they have so many European holidays over there in London, but they also said that it's like just bank holidays, that like basically like kings just set up like in the 1600s, and they don't even know what they mean. Yeah, they're bullshit holidays.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like well, our holidays are real Veterans Day and Memorial Day. I mean, they're not really awesome made up, but like veterans they have significant. The fourth and July, right, although that celebrated Girl we go crazy for the fourth and July. I feel like that's another holiday. That should be no fun. Strip away all the fun.
Speaker 1: What do you mean? Yeah, girl, the coffee with Gays. We're going to be filming from Homestass Florida for the fourth and July and last year for the July right when we were, I mean, literally almost burned his mother house down. The dog a brownie.
Speaker 2: Was it a weed brownie Girl? Yes, it did.
Speaker 1: Had to be taken to the dog hospital, so it was like literally sat the biggest.
Speaker 2: Did the vet give you guys shame because? Fed or nearing love, to just shame you, even if you're doing everything to your best power with your animal you take him to the vet every month. You feed him the best food. You bring him in for the littlest thing.
Speaker 1: They actually said the dog was more in danger of eating the chocolate than the weed. But I mean, the poor dog was like, and so basically, like we were supposed to take care of the house while the parents were away in Homestass, and we only went to Homestass for like one day, and you failed and we failed on every level. And one of Ryan's friends, almost like.
Speaker 2: At least you accept that.
Speaker 1: Firework? Yeah for sure. Well, we succeeded on, and this is, you know Florida because you're from Florida. So we're in the sticks in the bayou, or whatever it's called out there the boondocks, the boondocks, the red knot with the red necks and we walked into a bar and, mind you, one of the guys is a drag queen. I mean literally like the most, and we're in the most redneck bar called the manatee pub and we made friends with everybody there. I mean, we know everyone, from Donna to Marty the bartender. So we're going back this year and we're going to go celebrate with all of our friends. I mean, they even gave me a surged couple shirts. There's a lot of shirts.
Speaker 2: Why does that bird like you so much? So, there is a bird, it's probably a spirit.
Speaker 1: I shout home, you know, there's a lot of spirits out there there's a lot of spirits. I got to tell you my room was haunted. I'm telling you my room in Lisbon was haunted. I will die on that story.
Speaker 2: It's true, you claim you even saw the shadow.
Speaker 1: I saw it. It came from your room without the door.
Speaker 2: Are you sure it was a shadow? It was a shadow girl.
Speaker 1: It was a shadow girl, I can tell you. I saw it Might have been a man, it did come out of your room.
Speaker 2: What did? You say he had a weird walks.
Speaker 1: He was a gliding girl. Well, what else do we have next coming up? We actually have some exciting things coming up.
Speaker 2: We are doing this two week Europe trip. We've already done Madrid, we've done Lisbon, portugal, we've done Porto, portugal. We are now in Sitches, tomorrow we leave for Barcelona and then we're ending in Paris.
Speaker 1: For four days. We're going to join the Revolution. We can't wait for that one. We're going to do a special report from the front line.
Speaker 2: Yes, and interviews with people there. I can't wait for that.
Speaker 1: I'm very excited. Our goal is to do a copy with gaze.
Speaker 2: With a protest behind us.
Speaker 1: I think it will be one for the books. No promises.
Speaker 2: This is hard enough to put together. I will say this whole travel podcast has been very challenging, but it's good we're going to do one in Paris.
Speaker 1: We're going to do one in Barcelona.
Speaker 2: And shout out to Riley, the editor, we're having to put all of this together. Cheers.
Speaker 1: Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 2: Thank you for celebrating my birthday. And celebrating your birthday.
Speaker 1: We're going to enjoy this amazing sunset, incredible and the great, the best of the best, and we'll see you in Paris. Ciao, ciao. Copy with gaze.