Speaker 1: We're gonna be the loud ones. We're willing to speak out.
Speaker 2: I'm not politically correct. If you want the truth.
Speaker 3: I'll give it to you. We're gonna start having this one. Maybe we'll just in true colors. Hello, welcome everybody.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 1: What, what.
Speaker 2: What's the matter To Coffee with Gays and your host today? Every day is Oprah with his.
Speaker 3: No card your words, because season two has no cards.
Speaker 2: So this is season two, episode two.
Speaker 1: Today we are talking about Today we're talking about filtering out the phonies and we're calling out all the fakes. Really, we're probably gonna get called out. Look, I don't fake my social media.
Speaker 3: I think we're pretty accurate, right? Let us know.
Speaker 2: We're talking about the crazy people that face tune, and especially the sloppy ones, overfilter. Not just that, but they'll do body changes and they'll. Girls are known for making their asses big, but they don't realize that when they make their booties big like this girl in the picture, she made the car door jam go with her booty.
Speaker 3: I feel like Is that recent? That's a recent one, because I feel like there's been a movement against that. To be more real, Forebid said. Maybe with TikTok or I don't know. Just trying to be a little more like this is me, without all the face tuning, because we don't have to any longer be the perfect Instagram model anymore. I think there's both still they exist. Yeah, this podcast is all about diversity and inclusion.
Speaker 1: First of all, we have addressed this on a previous episode and now that you've called it out again, it is because our other friends don't want to dedicate the time to running a podcast and we will have them as a guest because we do have a diverse group of friends, just so everybody knows, and we are happy to say that, coming up on a future podcast, we're going to bring on a lesbian we are, we're very excited. We actually just confirmed our lesbian friend.
Speaker 2: It's going to be called Listen Linda, with Lesbian Linda.
Speaker 1: With Lesbian Linda. Remember that little kid going Listen, linda On the thing. That's what we were talking about last night. So we're very excited. We're going to have her on the show and she's super fun and she's going to talk about the difference between gays and lesbians and how we have relationships and stuff. So we're going to do a little bit of a difference. Probably there's a huge difference. You know, though, we were talking to him about it and they were like really confused why we'd have this as a topic, and it took me about I don't know what 30 seconds, and they're like, oh yeah, we are just so different.
Speaker 2: Absolutely Love Linda. So this is going to be a riot because she's like me. She'll just spit shit out and you're just like where the hell did that come from? I'm really excited to meet her.
Speaker 3: I've never actually met her.
Speaker 1: She's really, really, really great. Ok, so we're going to actually start. I'm super excited about that episode. We're actually going to start with a game that Adam wanted to play. Because this is a part of season two, we're going to do a little teaser.
Speaker 2: Never, ever, five finger version.
Speaker 1: Five finger version and we'll have to call it out for our listeners as well.
Speaker 2: Yes, so we're going to, we're going to go around and I will. I will start, but I can't wait for that.
Speaker 1: Ryan is very scared.
Speaker 2: Hold those fingers up as.
Speaker 3: I'm going to pull up all five as much as he can.
Speaker 2: So, mom and dad, I hope, hope you're not watching this. So first law never have I ever been depied.
Speaker 3: Ryan's got a finger down, so it was actually just one time Go. Never have I ever done that.
Speaker 2: No, none of us have done that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank God. Ok, good, who? That was the close one. Ok, never have I ever cheated on my boyfriend. Shit, wait today. Yeah, all of us. Yeah, all of us have done that. I know, I just wanted to call you all out and myself.
Speaker 2: But wait a minute. I need to also say in that that I only cheated after he cheated on me to get revenge. Next cheater.
Speaker 1: Continue. We've all cheated. Continue moving on.
Speaker 2: Never have I ever Been engaged.
Speaker 1: That was a good one, ryan's down.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're engaged. What the fuck are you thinking?
Speaker 1: I was thinking engaged to a man about.
Speaker 3: A group like a group sex that was more than 13. I'm down.
Speaker 2: Oh, there we go. I did that on the gay cruise ship. There was 47.
Speaker 1: Never have I ever hired a sex worker?
Speaker 2: Shit Ryan and I went down on that.
Speaker 1: OK, can we, can we?
Speaker 3: talk about that for a minute.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying we don't need to go into details, but put it down, ok.
Speaker 2: And never have I ever and this is even anything sexual Never have I ever given up a dog.
Speaker 1: OK, that's so not fair. I gave up a dog the other week.
Speaker 2: Blaine has bullshitted that he gave up his dog, that he just got like two weeks before because the dog had pit in him. The percentage of pit that was in that dog was point zero, zero, zero, five percent.
Speaker 1: My building will not allow pit bulls. Unfortunately, he was re-homed to a lovely home.
Speaker 3: Never have I ever had sex with a woman.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck, oh damn damn.
Speaker 2: Now we're down to one Well that was good, Ryan. You've never had sex with a woman.
Speaker 3: I wasn't even out. I didn't even come out of my mom's vagina either you remember the platinum gay?
Speaker 1: Damn it. Ok, continue. We all have one finger up at this point. Well, I can just in this right here and just say never have I ever had sex in Mexico City in Mexico City that was mean you knew that I went to Mexico City and I was there for a month.
Speaker 3: What a man idea, no, so.
Speaker 2: Ryan. Ryan went down. Ok, Watch this. Never have I ever dated somebody who's been in a relationship.
Speaker 1: Not fair. Fine, my hand went down. Adam wins the game. Exactly, there you go. I can't believe I thought I was going to win that one. Really, I was like not even worried about it. I knew Ryan was going to win. Well, I knew Ryan was going to go out first for sure.
Speaker 3: You know what's funny? You know, if you'd asked me that, like even just a couple years ago, I'd probably have at least three fingers up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know you've really changed over the years. It's been very interesting. It's an evolution. I think it's doing just fine.
Speaker 2: Somebody that would be in the Baptist Church. Your life's just going down from here.
Speaker 1: You know that's how it goes, so everybody like OK. Now on to today's topic. We're talking about all the phonies, all the fakes on social media. I do think it really started with Instagram. I have a lot of knowledge on this, but, like these topics come up because certain people, ms Bailey, feel very strongly about them.
Speaker 2: So my my thing is is I Sit there and I watch people post all of this bullshit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait, wait. First of all, let's be honest. I manage Ms Bailey social media and there is only two types of content on his tiktok Hot dumb, jim bros and farm boys. That's it. So that's all he follows and literally his Instagram is the same and the dumb farm boys do not post. Fetish is bullshit but your Instagram is all muscle bros. I think yours is too right, Ryan.
Speaker 2: When you pull up your search, what do you find? Look at this, mine is all muscle guys ass dick muscle guys.
Speaker 1: So mine is half muscle guys, a DIY section.
Speaker 3: I'm seeing some like couples. So you got gay couples, muscle guys, muscle guys and a puppy for maybe every 50.
Speaker 2: Mine is muscle guys and tractors. I.
Speaker 3: Don't have one tractor. Every ten is a sauna, though I do love a sauna.
Speaker 2: There was a gym guy who who Legit posts all these pictures and with any of them they basically work out and they get in their cutting season and they cut and when they're cut they look the best for like one. Cutting means we got behind you like Parker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're listening, we put up some new artwork. We got a hot.
Speaker 2: I'm not the most Best person to talk about how body building. Lots of first, but you go through your cycle. You, you balk, which means you eat a lot, you put on a lot of weight and a lot of muscle, and then you go through your cutting season where you cut and you literally eat Oxygen for a fucking in three months or six month bases and you get down to the skinny abs and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: So you know how to do it.
Speaker 2: I know how to do it, it's just that I don't do it. It's too much effort. Yeah, so all of these guys who are putting up these pictures right that are in Thanks right after Thanksgiving. They're like, oh, we just had Thanksgiving and then they have a six pack bullshit. They don't. That was from like May, when they were cutting and they were pushing their abs out To make the abs stand out more. There's also ab chiseling now, like cool sculpting. No, they'll take a tool, like if you're bodybuilding and you're going to a show, they'll take a tool and they'll cut into your abs and make them press in so they're more defined like a scalpel. No, no, not a scalpel like like a, like a push tool thing, Weird anyway. So my frustration is you get these people. They're like, oh my god, they're so hot and I'm like they don't look like that all year round.
Speaker 3: But they're claiming they look like that you're all around it's the persona, it's just like.
Speaker 2: It's just like the girls that say that they are on all these trips but they're in fucking Kansas, like in the middle of a cornfield, posting all this shit.
Speaker 3: And it's all because it's been green screened behind, so they didn't even go on the trip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, sometimes they didn't go on the trip the green screen it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think the shocking thing for me it was the person who we Met out the other day, who we both follow. We follow the person, yeah so we follow.
Speaker 2: It was last night. So we follow a guy who I I don't think I've actually ever met him in person and I'll think you've ever actually met him in person, but we follow his Instagram. Yeah, and his Instagram is very like tone-balked, like muscle and all that stuff. When I saw him last night I literally thought that maybe he had a twin brother.
Speaker 1: That was a skinny rail, like there's more meat on a chicken bun than on his ass, see, I was shocked by this, because the story that I see because I follow on Facebook as well, the story I see was about an injury that he had and he's felt very self-conscious About it and he's been like coming back from it.
Speaker 2: Which which, first of all, congrats, like it, like, like I'm all about it, but I feel like a lot of those pictures were Faced to, I mean the fact that I was sitting next to him yesterday and that's the same person.
Speaker 1: No idea, it was at a bar in Dallas. Yeah, I'm one of the gay bars. We're at the gay bars and you know like as well. First of all, I had a lot of tequila, obviously. You know me.
Speaker 2: You were with me when I chugged at margarita, so that could have been a little bit before or after you're putting your hand in the boys pants in the bar.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, adam, that bro, do you hear this? I don't think my mom listens anymore.
Speaker 2: She can't. She's listening to your mistakes.
Speaker 1: Wait, which guy did I put my hand down the pants? I'm getting flustered. Adam caught me.
Speaker 3: Why do they do have any of us done not?
Speaker 2: I faced, tuned, my burns, my acid burns that were on my arm. I did face to nose.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, wait. I'm gonna actually interject something. God, you know what you did do. You did let us Photoshop you for the coffee with gays photoshoot because of all your chins. So we had to Photoshop you and you let us do that. So our designer did that. Okay, I'm just gonna leave it in and then we'll see if people hate you for it, but it's fine.
Speaker 2: Let me, let me take this back around. Like I bought a pair of not also rounder bums.
Speaker 3: Oh, the ones that kind of lift your butt.
Speaker 2: So I bought this underwear, and what the underwear is for is to fill your jeans in and make your butt look big. Well then, once I put them on and looked at it, I was like nobody's gonna believe this shit. Like somebody's gonna walk up at the bar and put their hand in my pants and be like why is there eight inches of padding in your ass? Like what the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: But girls do it too, with pushup bras and everything. Was it really that much extra.
Speaker 2: Actually, it really wasn't that much. It's just like a thin pad, but it's still like. It made it look way more bigger than what the normal looks, and I was like I don't look great, but you went out and you tested it. I tested it out one night and a lot of people made a lot of comments and I was like this isn't good, I can't do this Cause, then you have to take them home, take your pants off, and it's not what they expected. They're like what the hell happened to this pancake ass?
Speaker 1: Have you either been in a situation when you met somebody and it wasn't?
Speaker 2: You're looking at me because you know that, yes, I have.
Speaker 3: No, everyone I've ever met looked exactly like they portray me. That's a lie.
Speaker 2: I had to a drastic point of that where the kid kid he was my age, so I use that word because I'm like he just whatever. So he's probably five 10. In his pictures he looked like he weighed maybe 140 pounds. When I actually met him in person he was five, he was five, 10 and probably 190, 200. And I was like what in the hell happened?
Speaker 1: Did you sleep with them? No, no, how did you?
Speaker 3: meet. What was the?
Speaker 2: We were friends in social media and then he came into town and he was like, oh, I'm going to be out tonight, like let's hang out, like let's grab a drink.
Speaker 1: And then I met him and I was like and he had been posting regularly, regularly, like old photos, like old photos, okay, but we know other people that do this and I gotta say like I don't understand it. I look, I've had times in my life where I felt very unattractive and I just didn't post.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what I know. I just don't post. That's why I haven't posted shit in the past six months. How long have I been in that relationship? The past eight months?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's been a lot longer than that Boy you, he know he listens. You better get that date right, he's a great guy.
Speaker 2: relationship lead on my ass, though.
Speaker 1: No, you just typically don't post photos and I think that that's better. I don't understand, like, why you post like old photos to make yourself, like feel better. You're saying Adam does that, or just in general people. I think we all know other people that post photos from like Maybe you're a realtor. God damn you. Adam.
Speaker 2: Realtor's are the worst. They use pictures from 1960 and it's there. They're 45 years old. There was a girl in Baltimore that she legit had. She had a picture from when she was like 27 and she was like double D boobs like probably 115 pounds turkey wedge.
Speaker 1: It's the LinkedIn effect because, like, I think LinkedIn is like the worst place. Like every time I see someone in person, like at a conference or something, and I've seen them on LinkedIn, I mean this photo is like from 20 plus years ago. It's crazy, but realtors I think are Did a new photo, I know, but realtors are really bad about it for sure. I actually like had this like rendezvous with this straight realtor.
Speaker 2: You had a rendezvous with a straight realtor. Honey, he ain't straight.
Speaker 1: Well, he wasn't straight, but you know. Anyway, he was using like an old photo but he still was hot. It just a little older, but it's beside this one.
Speaker 2: How many people have actually had the same experience that I had, where you walk into a situation and you're like who the hell is this?
Speaker 1: But you guys were just meeting up to be friendly, not to sleep together.
Speaker 2: Right, but still like, how many people do you think sit there on Tinder and put these pictures out and you've really never had?
Speaker 3: this. No, I literally can't even think of a time.
Speaker 2: Do you live under a rock? Yes, I know.
Speaker 1: Well, you just met somebody right from.
Speaker 2: Did Brad look like his pictures?
Speaker 3: I met Bradley in real life, like in real life.
Speaker 2: No shit, I introduced you.
Speaker 1: How many people have you met from like social media that you haven't seen before? Several, I don't know. Like last week they always look like everything, so you just met somebody.
Speaker 3: And we recognize each other. It's like, oh hey, we follow each other on Instagram. We met and he looked exactly like he does on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Maybe you know what it is, because Ryan's an authentic person and you're kind of just a shithead.
Speaker 2: I attract the chaos.
Speaker 1: It really follows, adam. For some reason it does. Isn't there a saying like where sometimes you just have to look in the mirror when it's?
Speaker 3: Oh, you know who told me that.
Speaker 1: Who? A drag queen? A drag, oh God, oh, ooh, that's a really good point. Yeah, there you go. And then that drag queen needed to be looking in the mirror too.
Speaker 2: But I also find it with social media, like things is like, and especially with the gay guys that they want to like, look all like macho and stuff. So there's a guy that we both follow on Instagram. He is very attractive, he is so attractive and he's like and he's muscular, he's built Like, he's just a really good looking guy and you would think that he would be the guy that would walk up to a bar and be like hey like, let's grab a drink and like. But he posted something on his story and literally he was like hey girl, what's going on? And my boner went from full staff to literally I was a female, she was a female For anybody that doesn't know.
Speaker 1: I think we took that episode down because it was the first one.
Speaker 2: I've named my penis, store it a little out of a joke of this.
Speaker 3: So there's actually four characters in the room.
Speaker 1: What do you name yours, by the way, ryan? Now that we're going to take a mid-show break to ask Ryan what his is name, is King Kong.
Speaker 3: I've never named him.
Speaker 1: If anybody's seen Ryan's Instagram, he's got a lot of speedo pics.
Speaker 3: My mom calls me. She's like I'll post it. I swear. 10 seconds later I get a phone call from my mom. Ryan, I can see your religion. I'm like mom, let me be me.
Speaker 1: But your mom is also proud of how large your member is.
Speaker 3: Well, she's like where did that come from? And I was like I think the two of you could like got together Like this is you two.
Speaker 1: I feel like your mom has, like this immense pride that she'd birthed a son with a giant penis.
Speaker 2: What do you call your penis?
Speaker 1: I don't have a name for my penis, little Jimmy.
Speaker 2: He may be small, but he's sincere.
Speaker 1: He's small, mighty.
Speaker 3: It's not smuggler. Have you seen his penis? No, god, no, I throw up.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen Plains penis either I feel like we have, not you and me. I thought we were at the Fourth of July thing, weren't we? No, two years ago, when we almost set the house on fire? Yeah, but it was just a wild time.
Speaker 2: The only reason why I've seen Ryan's is because we fornicated one time.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, there you go. A gay handshake is what we call it.
Speaker 2: Fornicated on the dining room table.
Speaker 1: But you're Is it on the dining room table.
Speaker 2: No, it was on the dining room table. That's from a movie.
Speaker 3: What movie I was like from what? I remember is in the bed.
Speaker 1: Ryan doesn't even remember you guys fornicating, by the way, because he thought it was on the dining room.
Speaker 3: No, I do remember, it was very good. It was very good. I don't remember. Oh my God, really, really, you were wasted.
Speaker 2: We fornicated my house.
Speaker 3: In the same bed. You sleep with Matt now.
Speaker 2: Actually the different mattress, Because remember, when we broke up he stole the mattress from me.
Speaker 1: Oh, my goodness.
Speaker 2: This is why we call it coffee with gays, because the coffee is steaming right now at play.
Speaker 1: Boyfriends might be steaming later.
Speaker 3: I remember going to like a comedy show and like the comedian was like made a joke about that because gays that are friends. Like chances are you've probably slept with 90% of your friends.
Speaker 2: Who of our friend group? Have you slept with Blaine?
Speaker 1: The reality is I don't sleep within friend groups. I don't believe in it.
Speaker 3: I don't. I've gone through like phases where, like, I thought I didn't want to and then I thought it was good, because it's like you're going to sleep with people. Then like, why not be like friends and people you trust and look out for each other Like the core?
Speaker 1: friend group I don't sleep with, but you're actually the only one I've slept with.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, same. So look, yeah, one and done.
Speaker 1: And now we moved on, and now we're going to move on to that next section.
Speaker 2: What's up next, Oprah?
Speaker 1: Because I think, I think one of like the interesting things that you had just said is you were talking about, like the altering of photos, and I actually.
Speaker 2: So let's post this photo here, where the girl has, like, made her booty look bigger and pushed it into the door jam, the door jam of the car.
Speaker 1: It's also like really, really bad. But I have to tell you, I used to date an influencer, who we'll just call him the influencer, and he had an Instagram account, who is a travel Instagram account.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you it was places where he traveled to.
Speaker 1: Yes, where he actually traveled to.
Speaker 2: So this is where I get pissed off with these traveler things. How many of those photos were bullshit where he was sitting in his living room and they were all real.
Speaker 1: 100% of them are real. The difference is what people don't understand is you speed them post every single day because it's a point, or multiple times a day, but the trip like, let's say he went to Morocco, for example, he went to Morocco for three days, but he would post for like two months, so he would edit photos, so it looked like he was in Morocco two months. And the funny thing is, when we would go to different parties and everything, everybody would tell us like, oh my God, you've just been like traveling Just in Jamaica yesterday and he went, did go to Jamaica or Morocco or wherever he went, but these were very short, like weekend trips where he filmed a ton of content and then he pushed it out and people thought he never lived in LA. So they would always ask us like oh, how hard is it for you to like?
Speaker 3: was he trying to like create that perception, though, or he?
Speaker 1: has a lot of great photos. He was posting every day. So like the perception is that he's posting every day. But I think also what people just don't realize is like behind the scenes it's not actually enjoyable what's being posted.
Speaker 2: It's got to be exhausting.
Speaker 3: So you correct them and just be like oh, it was only there for a week. I'm just still sharing my photos.
Speaker 1: No, he would be like and he was traveling enough, but like there were these little trips. But he would never like say like, oh, I was just there for like two days or three days. It just did a lot of content.
Speaker 2: See, I just think that that just makes him a liar.
Speaker 1: Well, but that's your point of the whole point of this episode. He is kind of like, kind of like pushing a persona that he lives internationally barely in LA, like oh, I'm just here in LA for this party and it did come off like that when I knew he was on the couch with me all the time editing his photos.
Speaker 2: That's where I come into that. I'm like you're just a bullshit, you're just bullshit, you just your liar, your bullshit. And and you're exhausting at that point, and why would I want to be even around you? And that's where I think that the influencers now are selling themselves short, because one to be dating this and you know this firsthand it's exhausting as fuck. You don't want to date somebody who's an influencer because they're like, oh, instead of taking a cute picture together, oh no, I got to get a good lighting, I got to look like this.
Speaker 1: Well, no, no, first of all, let me, let me insert this it's about my brand. That was the line. Oh yeah, he'd say that all the time, like I'd be like. He's like, just so you know, you'll never be on my Instagram because it's about my brand, and I was like okay, that's fine, I totally understand that, and you still stayed with him. We lived together for five years.
Speaker 2: Hold the fuck on. He said you will never be on my Instagram because it's his brand. Do you know what that means to me? You're not good enough for me. You know why? On this episode, we're going to have a breakdown of Blaine's life. Did you not sit there looking at yourself in the mirror and say I'm not going to stand for this?
Speaker 1: Well, I was in love and I understood, like I understood, like he never had anybody but him on his Instagram. If he had had other people, I would have felt different.
Speaker 3: Like it wasn't even his friend.
Speaker 2: But if you become, like your, part of each other's lives when you're in love right when you're in love you put the things out there that you love. So, like mine is my tractor oh my God that will tell me for this but like if he loved you, he would have no problem putting you on that Instagram.
Speaker 1: I didn't even get a story. I mean, that was so, that was so like not even a story, and that actually used to like really bug me. But I got to tell you. I got to tell you about the trips, you guys because I never look, I've never been one to care about, I've always been successful on my own right. So I never, like have ever, wanted anyone to give me anything. But he used to be like, oh, like, you know, we can't really penalty, no, nobody's. First of all, like any boyfriend I've ever dated has really given me anything. Please, it's usually the other way around. Let's be honest, I've never been one, that's just what it usually is what. But in this scenario I was like, oh, this would be really nice because we could travel, he can get some like things, and I honestly I'm from the digital marketing realm, I've helped him a lot in his business and helped him build a business, get clients, like be out on his own, so he could really pursue his dream of this. And we went on a couple of trips. I remember our first trip, my favorite one, was the first time I got any kind of view into this world. He took me to this Michelin star restaurant in Boston because we were there to see Milan Rouge Preview, which, by the way, was so amazing. I was so excited and he took me to this dinner, amazing dinner. They brought all this food and he's sitting there like taking pictures of it with his camera and blah, blah, blah and he's gonna like, post it. Yeah, basically. But two hours later I wasn't allowed to eat it. I was like, can I have a meatball? He said, don't touch it. And I was like, oh my God, two hours he was taking photos of everything and I was so. I was so angry. I hadn't eaten all day and then they brought me a $200 bottle of wine. I drank the wine, I got super wasted and I got so mad. And then by the time we finally done like taking all these pictures of those stupid food, it was all cold. And he's like, oh, they'll just remake it for us. I'm like, I'm not doing that, I'll eat the cold food. Was it a schedule?
Speaker 3: He should have scheduled, like you, schedule, a photo shoot for that.
Speaker 1: Oh well then that was because that was at the beginning of our relationship. Let's fast forward to the last trip we took together, because I refused to travel with him again.
Speaker 3: He coordinated that with a restaurant to do a dedicated time.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, we're doing this deal and I'm like, come get that no, but he pushed it to me as I want to take you to dinner and I'm getting it for free.
Speaker 2: But isn't this the same guy who would walk into places and be like, oh, I'm an influencer, so this isn't your best?
Speaker 1: Well, he did that. He did that a couple of times. He didn't say influencer, he just said I have a following. And we did meet some people that way. Anyway, they liked me better than him.
Speaker 2: but I'll be over here. They liked me better than they liked you. I'm the one for the friends, and none.
Speaker 1: He would basically make a schedule on an in-cell spreadsheet with like 15 minute bathroom break. With what 15 minute bathroom breaks?
Speaker 2: Oh, I know all about that.
Speaker 1: You're out of that schedule, but it was like very serious. And then can you imagine traveling anywhere you travel to like everything isn't about the history or anything, it's all about the photo op. That's what it was like. And literally the last time we ever went on the trip together was in New York. He had me at the vessel and he took a picture of me and because my photo wasn't as good as his photo of me, he started screaming at me and I said hire a fucking photographer. I'm fucking done. I said I'm sick and tired of your fucking Instagram, I can't do it anymore. And she's like was sick of it. It was just like the beginning of the end for us. It was just exhausting. I fell asleep five minutes ago. I mean, dating these people is like crazy. Being one is like really even crazier.
Speaker 2: If anything, if anybody's ever said it any better to thine and self be true. Who said that? Adam, this is Shakespeare, this is Shakespeare. I really kind of hope she didn't get it. So to anybody that knows me is, I'm a die heart Reba McIntyre fan and I love the song Fancy, and in the song Fancy she's which year an album came out or something.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, you, because he swears he's the die heart.
Speaker 2: Bradley knows his facts very, very, very well. With Reba I am very slip, so anyway. So I met this guy at a bar and he had a tattoo on his chest and he had a tank top one and it said to dine and self be true. Were you with me, with us? And I walked up to him and I said oh my God, you love Reba and he goes what? And I said you love Reba to dine and self be true. Here he goes. No, dumbass, that's Shakespeare.
Speaker 1: I can't believe. You thought that that was actually every big quote. Did Reba ever say that? I know it's all be true girl, but it was originally a Shakespeare quote.
Speaker 2: She handed me a heart shaped locket. That said to thine himself be true, and I shivered as I watched a roach crawl across the top of my high heels shoe. It's stupid rubbing off on Ryan. Now, that's the only reason why I know it.
Speaker 1: Shakespeare is because I was humiliated and I was like, oh my god so I guess, like continuing on this like line, speaking of Bradley, you guys have become a little bit of a Couple thing and you even have like a couple Instagram.
Speaker 2: Well, not a couple thing, they are a couple.
Speaker 1: We are a couple and we don't. We don't want to share, but is it like all your photos on your Ryan Hines account?
Speaker 3: I'm mindful that, because I was like we don't posting in every photo, just me and Bradley.
Speaker 1: How? With my influencer, I wasn't allowed because of his brand. But with Ryan's account it's like him and Brad and matching Speedos, let's be honest, I'm trying to do more photos of like just me also. One of you guys not been boyfriend, twins and and because that's a whole other thing.
Speaker 2: Boyfriend twins is a whole nother thing on social media.
Speaker 1: I think it can be a whole other episode.
Speaker 3: It's nothing that we like plan to do, but yeah, we were saying that, no, it's just kind of like slowly, it's just not happening your, your closet, slowly meshes with like, like you'll have like a speedo and it's like have you noticed this honey?
Speaker 2: It's too gays in one closet. What the fuck you think is gonna happen?
Speaker 3: Like if I need something to wear, I just go over to his closet because we can share clothes. So then I think that's where it's starting to happen.
Speaker 1: You have one closet between the two of you right I have two closets, but we your patterns, though It'll be like different same pattern, different colors.
Speaker 2: now, last night, I was in the leopard floor.
Speaker 3: I said you look good, you're gonna wear them. I'm gonna have to fight them all off of you, but you're gonna wear it.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you I saw a guy at At Woody's wearing that shirt last night and I almost took a picture with him and said it to you guys, but then I didn't want him to get. Yeah, probably was very happy that yeah, it was a very big departure from. We'll post a photo of it in the YouTube, of what Bradley was wearing in the car, because it was actually really cute. She's going to be wearing leopard. I actually really liked it. But let's go back to Adam and the fact that they share a closet with Matt. Please.
Speaker 2: You like you always look like trash and Matt looks amazing because not always wears my shit, and then I have to scrounge all around me.
Speaker 3: I've never seen you wear marine layer.
Speaker 2: I wasn't asking you.
Speaker 1: You guys are definitely not boyfriend twins, like Matt has style you.
Speaker 2: Matt wears metal, wear a lot of like he'll wear. He wears all my underwear. My underwear is gone. He wears most a Lot of my shorts. He's got a big booty so like he like last night's where my jeans, my jeans, my shirt, his shoes so I think he had on that was his word the shoot well, I wouldn't know, because I actually didn't go out last night because I decided to Prepare for coffee with gays and then these two decided to go out and get wasted. I'm glazing.
Speaker 1: That's true. I just wanted to be at one point were you upset because you weren't invited?
Speaker 2: I?
Speaker 1: was invited. I was invited. I think I'm an asshole. Yeah, you, everybody does think you're an asshole. By the way, the viewers have spoken you're an asshole.
Speaker 3: I tried to prepare during the week because we had one topic in mind and then we got here and decided we were doing a different topic.
Speaker 2: So what was the top of your?
Speaker 3: very tail relationship.
Speaker 2: Well, that was actually supposed to be part of this, because here's the thing is Let me, let me, let me go on. This is I feel like a lot of females sit there and they look at a lot of guys and they're like, oh, he's so hot and he looks like this and this is what he does. And then, in this whole Thing, they get to the dinner table and find out they don't look exactly like that, they don't exactly do that job, they don't go on all these trips, they don't have this lavish life that they portray, because it's all bullshit actually.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about women for a second here, because I think it I disagree with you a little bit, I think you think the women are? the ones that I'll tell you what happens. I know exactly what happens here. And there's this girl. I followed her name. Uh, her, her handle's like nebula, I think. Nebula, anyway, she's a content creator. She's got 7.8 million people on tiktok. So like I get it, like you know she's a content creator, but like she's, yes, and she's such a great example. And I feel like these girls and you know we live close to southern Methodist University, right and I think these girls come out of college and they find that like finance bro and they're like, oh, I'm gonna take him, put a ring on it, and you know they're always taken. You know the ones. And you're like you look at that guy. And we were at the straight bars last night or yesterday afternoon. Actually, we were at Katie trail ice house and was that tequila social. All the straight bros in there are texas, a&m, ut, smu and every like college. You can imagine in texas and all those guys, if they didn't have rings on their fingers, they had girls right there and they were gonna lock them down and they were gonna create that life. That is like the perfect little Life. The guys were gonna walk the girls. No the girls are gonna lock those guys down. Those guys, those guys are like dumb Cattle out there and these girls have got assholes and they like rope them in. They're like he's hot, he's got a finance degree, he's it works with Deloitte. I'm gonna rope them in and I'm gonna create the light. They go buy that house and then all of a sudden, they start posting on Instagram and then they become this girl, like I said, like nebula and then flash forward Five years later.
Speaker 2: They really find the real person in them, and then they're going what the fuck date I near?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then guess what? That usually ends up in divorce, which, by the way, we're at the divorce age and I'm gonna tell you, I've already Been invited to multiple not even married yet we're already at a divorce. Well, on the gay side no, I'm saying like on the straight side I've already been invited to second and third marriages Two, three marriages. A couple of kids, like my friends from college, are on their like second and third marriages.
Speaker 2: We're in our mid 30s and we've already surpassed Three divorces.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess I basically had a few divorces, but I just never got married.
Speaker 2: Maybe miscarriages or abortions after a late night at the gay bar.
Speaker 1: You're talking about like a gay abortion, and people don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: There's what's called it. There's a regular abortion, but there's a gay abortion. We'll talk about that another time.
Speaker 1: That is a nasty topic.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, there's little johnny. You know what?
Speaker 1: Adam will talk about. Adam will talk about that in his youtube short and on his Tiktok but I mean, the dick has to go somewhere.
Speaker 3: It's gonna go in a hole. They're gonna like shoot a load and the load's gonna come out and toilet and ryan just said it.
Speaker 1: I hopefully my mom is not listening to this.
Speaker 3: Or you're gonna keep it and and then. And then it's like hot to tell him hey, I still have anyway.
Speaker 1: I do think that, uh, women like tend to like, really like lockdown men like that. I think it's like I can see it happening to.
Speaker 2: But they're doing it for their financial gains, and that's another thing that absolutely Infuriates me. You're in love with the, the, the image of what he can give you. That's what you're in love with. You're in love with the, the actual image of what you have there. So, so for anybody that's out there listening Come on, be a better person like, don't be a actual gen z bullshit, ryan, that table of people that we saw at katie chile ice house the other day.
Speaker 1: So we literally were at katie chile ice house the other day, yesterday, yes, and there was a table of exactly what I'm talking about women who have tied down these poor men right out of college. The table right next to us there's a couple, a gay couple no, they were not gay, you guys said that and you were missing their wives, but they tied down these men right out of. I can tell you they were bro Manson. They they tied down these men right out of college. There's baby strollers everywhere, and they're all at katie chile ice house, which I think is kind of cute, I guess, though I do question, like I don't know, drinking everybody drinking with their babies and then driving home With their babies in the car. I think that was probably like really inappropriate. But um, yeah, like you know, again, like trying to be the cool mom ryan, as many of times driven with babies in him being drunk.
Speaker 3: I do not drunk drive drink. I'm gonna turn this off.
Speaker 2: And second of all, why is the fucking crackle so?
Speaker 3: down Bradley's, the one that's influenced this. Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah Well, he drinks and drives. You have the babies in you.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're going to rewind way off topic. We saw a bunch of like exactly this type, quintessential. They probably all went to SMU, ut, whatever. That's such a.
Speaker 3: Dallas thing though.
Speaker 1: Well, it is a Southern girl thing.
Speaker 3: I do think it's a Southern girl which is good, because the girl I just had my Airbnb guys from Russia and so she could very much notice because we went to the rodeo and she's like I just feel so unprepared, like I come to Texas and all these girls are just like put together, they all have their boots, I'll have their makeup on, like they all, like this, they're like they all look the same, like they all, and she was like, so she really was able to notice that.
Speaker 1: Did she notice that they were wearing white boots? Because I saw girls and white boots yesterday. Just white boots, all of them blonde, like they all just can I just do a PSA on this, because I know I didn't explain it the last time we talked about it? Any woman wearing white boots in Austin, dallas, anywhere in Texas, anywhere in Nashville, anywhere in Kentucky, I really don't care where the fuck you go in the South If you wear white boots, just stop it, just fucking stop. No, we're over it.
Speaker 3: I wanted to wear white boots. To make fun of them, I have to return the white boots I got you.
Speaker 1: We're over it and we don't think it's funny, we don't think it's cute and we actually are making fun of you. It's not cute anymore. It's annoying because we know you're in a pack of other girls that are being just as annoying as you. And if you go to Nashville, you know what I'm talking about, Because we went to Nashville as a group and I have never met so many drunk bachelorettes in my entire life wearing white boots. And literally yesterday, by the way, we saw him at Katie Trail Eyes House in Dallas and I took a picture of those white boots and guess what? She was in a horde of drunk bachelorettes and they're just as annoying. Remember that girl that ran into me and literally runs into me right in front of the street and she was like oh, and I was like back out of my way.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine running in a plane? Six foot four, what do you? What are you? A hundred and five, two hundred 200 pounds, six foot four. Yeah, and she ran into me full speed ahead. I'd be like God, damn damn Boom.
Speaker 1: They didn't even know what happened to her. And she was like and she told me to get out of the way I was like, bitch me. I was like, oh, I can't. A girl in white boots, you are literally trouble. We all know it. Just stop. It's just stop. It's just like no, I can't handle it anymore.
Speaker 2: This all goes back to these girls and their persona, because it's not who they truly are. They just want it for their fun weekends taking pictures and being.
Speaker 3: I've been in so many country concerts. I've seen so many white boots. It's just over.
Speaker 1: It's done.
Speaker 2: So here's what I'm going to get back to the whole world is there's nothing authentic in a lot of the people today, like they're not really themselves. They're not authentic people, it's all bullshit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I have to say one thing I do love about TikTok and I've been posting a lot more on TikTok and we are working on our own TikTok personas, by the way you can follow all of us.
Speaker 3: That's basically Blaine telling us to do that.
Speaker 1: Well, I've started my little Blaine bitches segment, which I've actually really enjoyed doing, and he's up to three followers. Which I have way more than that, thank you, but it you know I had that thing go viral about Oprah that I bitched about. But you know, I think actually one of the things I love about TikTok I'm a huge fan of TikTok and I think part of it, like, my influencer refused to do TikTok because funny story he actually was terrible on video, his voice was not good and so he didn't like to do TikTok because of that and because he was so used to photos and I think we're coming into a point where people are just being more real Edit the photos. Yeah, you can edit the photos and you can't edit the videos.
Speaker 3: It's very still, but when you're in a video it's very raw, raw and real Like this. I know we're putting ourselves out there.
Speaker 2: And I think that this also goes to another part of this, of when people that are in those you know facade and they're when they come to actually be live with people, I think they can't handle it. Like, there's a lot of people on Instagram who have you, I do better in person than I do on any social media ship, because I like, well, I don't care. When I don't have the energy of the, I just don't give it, I don't care, I don't care about it, like I don't care what people think about my life, but in like face to face, I think there's a lot of people that fall short of that and they're like, ooh, how do I, how do I actually engage when I've never engaged in my life? How do I sit down and have a conversation, an intelligent conversation coming from the words, my own of the group? How do I have an intelligent conversation with other people around me?
Speaker 1: Funny story Everybody in our group chat calls Adam Rosen Island because he's so dumb.
Speaker 2: It's not that I'm dumb, it's because I also. I can be off that chat for three hours and I look at how many and I look and there's 700 messages and I go give me the cliff notes. What the hell's going on.
Speaker 3: And I love getting either you or Ronald gives a good summary.
Speaker 2: So this is another thing. You guys all know this I don't like the text. I rather call you. I don't want to text, I want to call you. I'm like what's going on? What's happening? What do I need to do? What's this so anyway? So back to the topic. It's I think a lot of people are going to fall short in this later in their life because they're putting everything, they're putting all their edited stuff on social media and they're not going to know how to interact with people and give the true you know their own true self.
Speaker 1: Well, I hate Mark Zuckerberg more than anything. I think Instagram is a big failure. It's a big flop.
Speaker 2: Facebook owns.
Speaker 1: Instagram, boo Boo, whatsapp as well. Oh really, yeah, wow, this is an Adam learning moment. Yeah, so Mark Zuckerberg is one of the most evil people in the world, in my opinion. So, yeah, I'm really rooting for his failure and for its downfall and I'm really glad. But I think TikTok, you know, really helps you like get to know new people, and that's why I'm really engaged in the platform. We'll be pushing out a ton of new content on it on our personal ones and Coffee with Gays as well. On TikTok, we're going to come up with many series and we're also doing YouTube shorts, which is also a video. Yeah, you don't know yet, but we're going to be leaning into YouTube shorts. We are just leaning to this. So both Adam and Ryan will join me in doing YouTube shorts on our YouTube channel at Coffee with Gays. Yeah, so subscribe to our YouTube channel Five cents an hour. Here we go. It's actually really fun and I've got to say I have noticed this and it's funny about putting yourself out there in life. The people on TikTok are like super nice and I feel like really like supportive and engaging not always, but sometimes. But the people on YouTube are fucking harsh. I mean, they are wild.
Speaker 2: Check our comments below.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the comments. I love it. A good comment section.
Speaker 2: I get into some serious comment like so so, so let me also go off on this one too. This is funny because, you see, this is another thing of like edited and BS stuff on Instagram. You will see a lot of TikToks and Instagram that will post things that are not true just to fire up the audience to get comments. Did you ever notice that Are?
Speaker 3: we going to tell about Reba again? We're not talking about Reba again, are we? Or fake birthday?
Speaker 2: We did that last time we did that last episode.
Speaker 1: Ew, gross. I mean it's gross, but kind of hot. Well, okay, I mean anything else to add on this one? No. I think, you know I got to say I do feel like I'm going to close this one out by saying I've had probably my biggest traveler yet and I've been all over the Caribbean, I've been to Europe, I've been to South Africa, which is all across the world. Yes, Never seen a photo of that I mean you've seen it in our group chat, but you haven't actually seen it really on social media because I really never posted anything. I think at the time I just like really was just living in the moment and I think we should all just like encourage everybody to live in the moment. And I have those pictures and I keep saying to myself like I'm going to like post these, but I'm working on projects like this and you know my agency, so like it just hasn't been a priority for me. Maybe someday I'll get those photos up, but I just don't care that much. As I used to, I used to have to post every time in the moment. But I really want to say like I actually just really just enjoyed those trips and it was really honestly the best memories of my life. And my grandfather is 90 years old and I just got to spend some time with him after an accident and he said this thing to me where he was like you know, grandson, I've lived a really great life. And he and I said you know, grandfather, you're like seriously a lot of people can't say that and he's had a lot of great experiences and a lot of great things and I think that's what we can all hope for at the end of life. You know like that's what I hope for.
Speaker 2: As the most amazing woman in the world ever said to thine own self.
Speaker 1: be true, so cheers to that Cheers to that, to thine own self be true.
Speaker 2: Cheers.
Speaker 1: Cheers Too far away for a cheers.